Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Slow topic here

1. #1 Slow topic here 
    Master of Thump
    Very slow topic here I see, Carl you were the last poster , good grief don't you guys have a sence of humor around here anymore ???

Well here's a good one ,
    Culcune , ha ha ha
    is still bikeless ha ha ah aha ha !!!!!
    Go figure he never did talk those pretty China Girls into letting him have one for free to advertize for them .

I think he's been too busy to pursue the bike thing anyway . He has every excuse for not owning a bike I have ever heard of lately ? No money, no time , kids, etc.
    My take on it is if you want a bike you'll get a bike , no excuses !!!!
    That is why I owne 7 Ponies , and want more Poneys . Excuses are just that .
    I hope he pulls his head out and actually gets one he paid for eventually .
    He is uptight lately and has really lost his funny bone . Its a dramma I hate to watch
    Save the Dramma for your Mamma !!!
    He rarely e-mails me anymore, he's always too busy he says .
    Oh well , someday I hope he grows some nutts and gets a bike anyway .

Snortin Norton out

Snortin!

Nice to see you checkin' in man! Yeah things here have been a little slow recently and there could be a little more nonsense and trash talkin' I suppose.

Summer is over (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) and I think that was slowing down a lot of posting. The Beijing Olympics slowed down the industry a bit but now that's getting back to it's normal unpredictable self.

Time has been a premium here for myself as well since I've transplanted myself back in the US and the wife and I are getting adjusted...reverse culture shock for me and regular culture shock for her.

Haven't heard from Culcune in a while so figured he got tied up with stuff n' stuff. I guess we all got our own hats to wear and do the best we can when we can. Not sure if he'll ever end up getting another bike but if he does I'm sure he'll show up again!

HEY CULCUNE!!! GET YOUR ASS ON TWO WHEELS WILL YA! SHEESH!!!

What you been up to recenty man? Been a little while from you as well!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 Crazy carl 
    Master of Thump
    Hi Crazy Carl,
    like I said, I am just lame is all for not posting more or at all , and got involved in my Harley Davidson build finally . I don't just love China bikes , I love all bikes !
    Been busy working mostly , stressing over the economy and the upcomming elections I guess a little too , much .
    Glad to hear your back stateside, should be a a real treat for ya I hope .
    Still some decent riding weather here , of course. I ride year round anyway , but I like the Sunshine better , much better
    I have gotten allot of new parts for my Harley to restore it, again , lots of chrome and alluminum , just haven't had time or energy to start the build, but now I do . It is expensive too of course which sets me back from going forward at times too of course . Heck Carl , my motor costs more than all my China bikes put together LOL !!!
    My little pit-bike the red one I took out the other day too, good God Almighty why did I build that thing ! It is scarey , I like it !!!! Helmet only bike , I don;t get on unless I got my head cage .

Well good to chat with ya, dinner time Fried Chicken, yummy

Snortin out

Your fried chicken post put me in the mood for fried chicken last night... Popeyes style!

This section certainly wouldn't suffer from hearing or seeing more about your Harley project. It would help provide a little bit of contrast methinks!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

5. #5 Crazy Carl 
    Master of Thump
    Yeh I bet you have missed POPEYES CHICKEN !!!! Good stuff ,we got one in Tacoma here in Washington State .
    I put theres to shame but I have Chef experience , so there you go . :icon10
    Growing up in Alabama and such helped spawn my hotter than normal pallete too, so naturally I order the Spicey Popeys Dam I am hungry now , thanks !

Contrast is good , I will post as it comes along between working and such . I need more garage room Carl , we are wall to wall bikes now
    What a drag huh to have lots of bikes ? No !
    I do need some more room to spread out the Harley though and aint got it ???
    I may have to build in my front room like any good biker would do
    My gal wants a Softail this year too , Harley yes with a Springer front end so here comes more bikes . Good grief it never ends does it .
    And I really still want to get one of those little 200's or 250's Cafe' bikes China sells , and I mean I want one bad too .
    MO Money , Mo Money !!!!

Well , better get busy got some wood to cut for work and it aint cutting itself here typing this dribble .

Cheerios , Snortin out