Hey Guys

Sorry I've not posted in a while but it's painfully slow as I find most of the time I have to use a proxy just to log in from internet cafes. Anyway I'm gonna make this fast as nearly out of time, I'm gonna be in Kashgar in about a month where I'm going to sell my bike. It's a Loncin 150 enduro style bike, air cooled, and has been pretty reliable through my trip so far, really I haven't had any problems with it. It's not an amazing bike if you're used to North American/Japanese enduros but the locals here seem to think it's pretty amazing. It's licensed for 1.5 years and insured for .5 years. It's legal, I have all the papers and if you're looking to travel China on a legit bike this is a pretty good option... if you're starting from Kashgar. Will be looking for 3,000 to 3,500 RMB. Comes with luggage rack and luggage bags, you can purchase my camping gear from me if you want, all really good and lightweight stuff from Canada, but that's gonna cost more as I'm not giving any big discounts there, I'm fine with just taking it home but maybe someone might want it as it's hard to get here.

I've come from Chongqing to Guizhou to Yunan to Sichuan to Qinghai and will travel on from here to Kashgar and cross the taklamakan. I'll post a fulll report when I get home, too slow to deal with here.

Send me a message if interested.

Safe travels