Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Hey there , from Southampton UK 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey there, just a little about myself, been riding for quite a while but just sold my last of four bikes. Honda CB750 Custom exclusive. Going to take a little break from it all and concentrate on my Hydraulics business and my hobby of replicating the Side covers of the Honda CB550 SC Nightawk, Cb650 SC Nighthawk, Cb750Sc nighthawk, CB700S , Cb650Custom, CB750Custom, CB900Custom and CB1000Custom. This is a time consuming costly habit, finding the originals and then replicating them. It has taken me two years and a couple of thousand £ doing all this but i enjoy it.

A couple of pictures of my replica side covers and my latest aqusition [[/URL]URL=http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae181/taurus1966/?action=view&current=HondaCb700S1984.jpg][/URL]

I also make replacement side cover posts and lugs, and replicate the badges of all the above models.
    I don't make a lot of these but it keeps me in ebay money , my other bad habit.

2. #2 Re: Hey there , from Southampton UK 
    Hi hrc I'm a massive late 70's and early to mid 80's Honda fan and I rode an '85 CBX650E around New Zealand in 2000. I've also had a CB250RS, but I would ideally love a customized bike using a CB550 or CB750 engine. Anyhow been living in China so proper legal bikes are hard to find and expensive. I go back to the UK regularly but I haven't got a bike there.

Best wishes ZMC.
    Last edited by ZMC888; 06-04-2012 at 09:24 AM.