Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Qlink and Zongshen? 
    C-Moto Senior
    I am just wondering if these two companies are still sending motorcycles and parts to the USA? I am most interested in the Zongshen 200cc Sierra, and the Qlink (I believe) XF200. There are some new ones for sale in the US, but are they still importing these?

2. #2 Re: Qlink and Zongshen? 
    Qlink picked up some of the Qingqi bikes which are '11 models. JP Motorsports recently added them to their showroom, and I think JP are one of the largest retailers, so I think these are up to date, not closeouts. I do believe they are more careful with the latest container-load so they don't have to dump them for deep discounts like the '08's.

http://www.jpmotorsports.com/pre_own...bmit_form.y=12

SSR are going to bring in the related XF200 and XF250's made by Pioneer which have some sort of connection to Qingqi--they are already a week late, but should be worth a look when they finally make it here (member 'MJH' contacted the manufacturer, Pioneer, who told him July).

http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/enduro/xf250.htm

Zongshen is probably on hiatus at least in the US--'MJH' had recently started a thread about them in the 'industry' section here about how they moved corporate offices to Canada, and are concentrating on emerging markets such as South and Central America and other places around the world--just not in countries who were expecting their promising bikes like their 150cc watercooled enduro Someone in the Phillipines has a well-documented thread in chinariders.net about his experience with his 150 enduro, though, so it was produced and sold to some places

3. #3 Re: Qlink and Zongshen? 
    C-Moto Senior
    Thanks for the response. JP Motorsports actually had an add on craigslist about how the ship to Hawaii etc. $2495 plus shipping to the Big Island of Hawaii (about $600 I believe) seems high for a Chinese 200. But I've heard these Qlimks are pretty decent bikes.

4. #4 Re: Qlink and Zongshen? 

I have a 2008 XP with about 3125 miles on its still 100% stock, all street ridding.