I've been wanting to upgrade so something with more power, and able to go off-road pretty much since the day I bought my Lida last year. Since there's no bikes for sale in Tianjin (other than the questionable TEDA market...) I'm largely limited to shopping online.

Thanks to this site, I discovered, and drooled over, lots of bikes I never knew existed. I had finally decided to get a Qingqi QM250GY-B(A) and contacted the factory about ordering one. I was crushed when I received this:

"抱歉,这款车目前国内不卖,因为没有目录,无法上牌照。"

Basically, it says:

"Sorry, that model currently isn't sold in China, because it doesn't have 目录 (mulu?) so it's not able to be plated."

Bummer! Chinese customer service being what it is - that's all they said. So rather than trying to pry information and a sale out of their hands I figured I'd ask here. What's the availability of Qingqi bikes in China? I really want a 250 enduro. If you have a better suggestion that I can get (even other brands) I'm open to listen. Though I do prefer the slightly less dirt-bike style, like the Qingqi QM250 vs. the Galaxy 250.

Also, I've heard that there's a Qingqi dealer in the Qili area of Beijing. Can anyone confirm that before I train up there and get lost looking for it?

Thanks!