Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: supermoto

1. #1 supermoto 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    so I bought a new toy exactly 1 week ago, ready for my 17th 3 days after. it's a zennco yb125 supermoto. less than 4000 miles as on original tyres(speedo stopped working at 1900km). only thing aside from that wrong is that it doesn't like changing from 1st to 2nd. maybe 1 in 5 times it will go to second, otherwise it just goes into neutral.also,the bodywork. it was appauling when I bought it. cracks, holes and scratches everywhere. so a week later, the modifying is well under way. the original restrictive airbox is gone and a pod filter is in its place ( thinking of making it forced or cold intake). the heavy endcan and endcan shield is gone and i fitted my yoshi endcan today which took me about an hour. the bodywork is in the process of being sorted, the headlight holder i sanded down, fiberglassed and then sprayed red at the bottom, fading to white at the top which I'm going to trim down and repaint. murder (black) it out, with green bars, grips, gear lever, footpegs and the kickstart. I'm also going to put some green under glow neons on it. the biggest problem at the moment is that it needs re-jetting so badly. it's just finding the time to strip it down and measure as there aren't many of these bikes about. my question is, does anybody know of a place to get jets? the carb is a dekni pz26. im sure I'll find time in a couple of weeks when college finishes to measure it, but of I could find out the measurements ASAP itd really help :) any questions about the bike just ask. cheers guys :)

2. #2 Re: supermoto 
    Keihin had 20% share of Denki http://www.dekni.com/company/company.php
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...+&cd=3&ct=clnk That forum had many infos about these CG clone
    That brand's (because other "clone" may fail on emission test ) PZ26 is "standard" config in EU's chinese 125. ANY bike shop don't discriminate chinese bike knows what they're , otherwise fleabay it or tell them the spec : Keihin jet 5x 0.8 / head : 6mm x 3mm
    Last edited by humanbeing; 06-20-2012 at 01:54 AM.

3. #3 Re: supermoto 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    cheers man, really helped :) i bought a 112 main jet for it, opened up the carb to replace it, and went in fine no problems :) ive now decided black and red is the way forward, and ive already got some red grips :)