Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    My impression is that the motorcycles build quality looks horrible, the images of the black bike taken at a trade show, disturbers did not take their words seriously because they conflict with what they saw in front of them.

If you are going to sell online then having a very professional website is a must, it’s a point of impression and it should link to support services. It has to link to schematics and parts lists, you have to demonstrate how you offer after sales support and THE PROCESS you have to do that.

Give a bike to captain pikey and let him wear test it, better yet give one to mr. smith he would give an honest review of the quality. Words are just words and pieces of paper can be crumbled up and thrown away.

Are the bikes approved for domestic sales in china? If not then use them for testing on the road, is there a permit for that? after all you all are the ones in china.
    Last edited by MJH; 08-31-2012 at 04:44 PM.

2. #22 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    Never heard of this bike, never saw one here. The quality of that suspension link is flimsy at best. I wouldn't trust it either. Could as well be yet another stillborn startup's product.

3. #23 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    I would be concerned about the front wheel hub, is that a robust design. Specifically the concern would be the range of movements within that hub, it is spinning and also pivoting? I cannot really rap my head around that. The focus in the video is on the benefit of the alternative frame configuration, but never addresses comprehensively what is really different and that is the front hub/axle it is a complex configuration and a very important one , failure there could take a life. There are multiple ranges of motion and stress involved.

4. #24 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    C-Moto Senior
    Hi all ,,You folks should remember that there is nothing really new these days,its all been done before,,even this front suspension fitted to a 125,,Check out this Gilera 125 cx,fanastic looking looking bike do,nt you think,and I think its a direct rip off from the Elf Honda GP bike.As for the Micantech,I woul[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Phil/Desktop/gileracx09070701[1].jpg[/IMG]d say its a brave effort,I certainly would love a spin...There is a road test in Real Classics,,,http://www.realclassic.co.uk/morinidartgileracx.html

5. #25 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    Just got the info today: Next weekend is a test riding event in Zhongshan, Guandong

http://www.deltabridges.com/event/zh...3-april-and-su

6. #26 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Cool, lot of replies and critics from people who never try the bike… They must be very pro.
    Next weekend, (13 and 14th April), Micantech setup an event, in Zhongshan, where you can try the M2 and, also, many YCF pit bikes, on their motocross and dirt track. There will be beer, barbecue and many more, all for free. Everybody will be welcome.
    Captain Haddock and Mr. Bean can come to try the M2. Michel will be very happy to give answers to all their questions and it will be possible to visit the factory.
    P.S.: The front spindle can handle 40 G. Can a motorcycle with front fork do it? (Even a moto GP)? I don’t think so.
    If you want to come, send a confirmation to: micantech@hotmail.com

7. #27 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    It is bit of a short notice…be cool if Futianshenshen, Serpentza and ChinV could get together and go there.
    Just for shits and giggles and free beer. I recall a friend once told me the earlier you send out invitations the great the attendance, professionals are busy people.

I certainly would not book a flight to china for that event, but if I was in the general area I might go, just out of curiosity. .

8. #28 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    As you are “Senior moto guru”, you must know that since a long time ago. No?
    Web sites as “Delta Bridges” are not “guru” and they made the announcement since more than 1 month.
    But, you’re right. It’s more comfortable to criticize from your armchair.

9. #29 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    It’s incredible to see how much energy people spend to destroy what other people spent a life to build.

10. #30 Re: Micantech - New Suspension System 
    The people that I named would be the best members of this web forum that are in the region, it was a suggestion for them to attend your event, but since you only posted the invitation today, its short notice, maybe they already were aware of the event, but not through this forum.

You might want to consider taking my comment constructively rather then defensively.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast