Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Does anybody have the new list of motorcycle theory test questions in English? 
    Does anybody know where to find this :http://www.jsyks.com/sxlx/d/ list of questions in English? It is the new shorter (I think as of 5/2012) list of questions for the motorcycle theory test. The pool is 420 and the test is 50.

The only list of English questions I can find is to the old list of 800 and it seems like a waste to study 380 extra questions, The DMV (or whatever its called here) says they do not have a list. So if I can't find the English list I'm gonna have to learn a lot of 汉字 before my test next week.

2. #2 Re: Does anybody have the new list of motorcycle theory test questions in English? 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    I have the entire national driving law in bilingual form, if you'd like that.

Here's a site where a guy has put 800 questions online, and it calculates your score. Like a sample test. There is supposedly a second page with more questions, but it's not working.

I'll look a bit more. I know there are bilingual resources online, and I even remember posting the links into MCM before...

cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: Does anybody have the new list of motorcycle theory test questions in English? 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    OK, I've got it -- the entire list of motorcycle questions in bilingual format. It's big though, at 24meg. No idea why it's so big, since it's mostly text and simple diagrams. OK, I've managed to compress it less than 3meg.

Any thoughts on where to park it for all to see?

Steve, PM me an email address and I'll bung it right over. Same offer to anyone else who wants it.

Cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

4. #4 Re: Does anybody have the new list of motorcycle theory test questions in English? 
    This is perfect, thanks!

5. #5 Re: Does anybody have the new list of motorcycle theory test questions in English? 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Ive got a version that weights 80mb (uncompressed) dunno how many questions but its 231 pages in Word.
    euphonius, id love to have your version too, ill drop you a pm with my email.

If anyone wants my file add me on qq since its too big to send via email. Pm me for my qq number