Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 This is way too cheap, anyone used them?? 
    I saw on here a site the other day, I looked and realized there is no way that it could be true. Hell the shipping cost of some of the bikes would be as much as they were asking for the bike. www.bywig.com was the site. Now I am not a rich man, which is why I am looking for the best deal for the most bike. But they have a the 650x bmw adventure bike for sale for 1000rmb????

I just ask that anyone that has used them let me know, if its true then I am going to buy but I want someone on here that has actually used the site themselves, not a friend of a friend said that his buddy did it. Help me out???

scratchndent
    A day in the life, Wake up, ride to work, work, ride home, lock bike and its beer thirty!

2. #2 Re: This is way too cheap, anyone used them?? 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scratchndent View Post
    I saw on here a site the other day, I looked and realized there is no way that it could be true. Hell the shipping cost of some of the bikes would be as much as they were asking for the bike. www.bywig.com was the site. Now I am not a rich man, which is why I am looking for the best deal for the most bike. But they have a the 650x bmw adventure bike for sale for 1000rmb????

I just ask that anyone that has used them let me know, if its true then I am going to buy but I want someone on here that has actually used the site themselves, not a friend of a friend said that his buddy did it. Help me out???

scratchndent
    The answer is easy, the website is dead... you can't even buy any new motorbike or motorscooter from a reputable dealer in China for anywhere near CNY1000... so don't be sucked in...

3. #3 Re: This is way too cheap, anyone used them?? 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    The answer is easy, the website is dead... you can't even buy any new motorbike or motorscooter from a reputable dealer in China for anywhere near CNY1000... so don't be sucked in...
    yes I hear you, but I found the site thru someone on here so I was wondering if they had used them. But I agree, if it looks too good then it is too good to be true.
    A day in the life, Wake up, ride to work, work, ride home, lock bike and its beer thirty!