Hello dear motorbikers

I' Portuguese, living in Brazil and China, 48 years old and owner of 2 fantastic and old bikes, Honda Africa Twin (are in Brazil for traveling now) and one Suzuki DR650.
I'm adventure person and I like to explore the world, i knew already 47 countries, only miss Australia, middle east and south of Asia.....are the nexts :).
I drove my 4x4 from Portugal to Shanghai in 35 days in 2010 May/June to be on Portugal's day in Expo 2010.
Now i will do Anchorage/Alaska till Ushuaia crossing all the Americas. Next one is Australia and after return back to Portugal by land crossing the middle esat (if I can and if the countries are alive :() and with this I will made the 5 contines with my car.
By bike I had as well few trips, not so far and so long, but I been in Africa, now in South America in Patagonia and beautifull Atacama desert and I have few more to do.....
Hope share my experiences and learn as well with some of you and maybe meet alive here in China.
Usualy I'm in Taizhou area and Shanghai. Sometimes donw to Shenzhen area as well.
Best Regards
Afonso Cerejo
My webpage only in Portuguese language, sorry for that. www.ajctrips.com
You can follow my next trip by SPOT gps recording