IF ANYONE WANTS HELP IN PASSING MULTI CHOICE TEST OR ADVICE ON GOOD TRAINING CENTRES,JUST ASK. I HAVE SOME ADVICE,PATTERNS,TRICKS,WEB PAGES AND FRIENDS WHO HELPED ME WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP OTHERS.SOME FREE SOME CHARGE, BUT THE ADVICE AND 'QUESTION PATTERNS' ETC I DEVISED ARE FREE.

also A GOOD HONEST DEALER WHO CAN get any bike and will take it from purchase to ride away,inc plate, reg etc
i applied on 14/6 and was given 4/7 as earliest date, but after my friend heard she spoke to her and got me tests on the 14/6-15/6-18/6 each day,she also obtained all my paperwork for me.including the medical!!!! i took my test without looking at the questions and got 82%. i spoke to a guy who runs an english speaking driven agency,who happens to be the husband of one of the officers on duty,he doesn't really like western clients because they let him down and mess him about, but he agreed if i can send him some guys he can help train and pass anyone,but he is a business so a reduced rate but not free..sorry.....

other officers directed us outside to the shops to buy the 300 bank questions they use for 500y....DO NOT DO THIS it is a con, the national data base is random,comprised of all the questions.

anywho. after taking advice i refined my revision based on his webbsite,found all the patterns and all the rules he has listed and made some lists. this way i did not even have to read the questions just look for key words and answers and its easy.

i studied for 6 hours. 1 day, next day went back in 15mins passed 99%.
another guy went in before me,came out long after and told me he got 81% on his 4th attempt. i gave him my paperwork and details of the web.(sorry i only had a 1 week key.) he emailed me this week and told me his next test he got 96%. happy bunny

if i get time i will list the patters and the rules,but as i gave him my notes and i don't have access to the web it could be difficult,and long winded. but i can still help where possible.
good riding and stay rubber side down.
paul