Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Outposts Gangster MC China 
    Banned
    be a real rebel China 1% gangsta MC member...... had us laughing big time this afternoon......
    first the HOG rodeo clowns now gangster style MC member just buying the merchandise.....

Attached Images

2. #2 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    I saw that on the HOG China forum ... a little irony in that one ... I suspect it will sell well.

I am waiting for the high-top sneakers to be released. Definitely have to get a pair to wear when I'm riding my bad-ass, all-black, scooter. The ad promises that I will become fashionable, stylish and powerful. I can hardly wait ... the babes will go crazy.

Aye, matey, can't be a pirate? How 'bout a gangsta?

Now, if I could just find a place that does temporary tattoos (needles are too painful), my life would be complete.

3. #3 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    with help of google translate and taobao you get immediately 100 pages of temporary motvies from kitty mao to bad ass.
    how about grandma's nylons with tatoo print? that makes you the hero .....
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

4. #4 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    The Pakistan Embassy is having its annual open house this Saturday at 10:00.

There will be food stalls, etc (very tasty food) ... but the big draw for me is ...

"experts will be available to apply temporary Henna tattoos." Cool. I'll have to remove the muffler from my scooter on Sunday.

5. #5 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob PaulTheDevil's Avatar
    has anyone actually seen the china shanghai mc group riding.. i actually had to go home and change cos i pissed myself laughing sooooo hard.
    i was on my way to friends down nandan lu. a small 2 lane road with cars bumper to bumper along its length. we stopped at traffic lights. being the first car in the line a gap emerged.as we took off on red(taxi driver got bored waiting) unbe;ievably the "afterlife budda's " (they don't believe in angels,heaven or hell right) came straight toward us on our side of the road..
    now i guessed they were being riden cos i couldn't actually see anyone on these hugh harly n virago's.. the taxi driver leaned on his horn as did all the cars behind us. the cacophony of sound eventually registered to the 'bikers' (i use this term lightly) who are now 3 deep on our side the road.the unmuffled rumble and car horns .he noise was defening..
    they begin to try to back up...but their likle chicken legs couldn't actually move the bike..2 got off n tried to push backwards,but they were not strong enough so a few desperate wobbles later ,they sat back on and just looked at up. while all this was happening. 2 others had noticed that most of the rest had actually mounted the pavement... full of friday night tourists and drove down wobbling dangerously about near children and elderly alike. now this was totally reckless
    having noticed this,they had cut in front of a car and were trying to mount the curb. having one wheel on and a wall only 8 ish feet away. they were trying to slip the clutch and climb. but the fact their legs couldn't touch the floor and they had no skill, they just sat rocking back n forth 'shagging' the curb like a couple of sex crazed pot belled pigs.. burning their clutches to death..... now it smelt terrible...
    fortunately the 2 pot belly pigs had made a gap cos no one could move .either cos they blocked the way or cos they were laughing so hard, and the gap allowed the 3 or so boys to move back into their lane and allow us to carry on. amazingly they still sat as off they were waiting to come out again and left there 2 mates still trying to impregnate the kerb...maybe they are still their.

i have never seen such stupidity, ignorance,selfishness or plain inability to comprehend right from idiocy. oh wait i have i live in china.....
    i just don't get it chinese hate to loose face, but put them behind the wheel of a car or on a mc, they care not what anyone thinks about them or there actions.
    and i categorically say now i have never been so embarrassed to be a biker in my life. and the group of guys who are in this gang have as little brain or ability as they do male apendiges. its ok to dismiss them when they are riding e bikes. but these guys obviously have deep pockets to afford these bikes and may only ride them 1 or 2 times a month. maybe never rode a bike before. hell maybe 10 year ago never owned a car or hoped to own one, but that doesn't been they can afford them so it means they are capable of riding them.

maybe they should have a new chinese proverb...
    JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN, DOESNT MEEN YOU SHOULD. AND DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT..........
    old enough to know better but young enough not to care

6. #6 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Wish you'd taken some pictures!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

7. #7 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao Jia Hou View Post
    The Pakistan Embassy is having experts will be available to apply temporary Henna tattoos..
    Mate, get the tight fitting Lycra tattoo forearm sleeves popular with the Chinese HOG crowd....

Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Wish you'd taken some pictures!
    Check out hoghd.cn for a good laugh..... or just go to the Sinopec gas station at HuQingPing Highway on Saturday / Sunday around 10:00AM....

8. #8 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob PaulTheDevil's Avatar
    honestly i couldn't i was crying with laughter and shouting ''ni er bai wu'' "ta shi shen jing bing" at them... i said some other things as well ... but not repeat here haha
    old enough to know better but young enough not to care

9. #9 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    Banned
    the range has been extended and available via Tabao: http://outposts.taobao.com

10. #10 Re: Outposts Gangster MC China 
    Banned

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast