Thank you for registering for Triumph’s annual Open Day this Saturday 14th July.As part of the registration process you were entered into a prize draw and you will find your prize code below.To find out what you’ve won simply visit your local dealer this Saturday taking a hard copy of this email with you.

Prize
s include a brand new Street Triple, Triumph LIVE tickets, T shirts, caps, keyrings and vouchers for 25% off clothing on the day.
Your prize code is
Traveled miles to get to local dealership, taken for a fool by a snide arrogant dealer. Received a 25% discount on clothes that were way overpriced to begin with, not a voucher. Nearly half the other clothes were already discounted (because they are so expenive no one buys them). The dealer also made excuses why riders shouldn't be able to test ride any bikes 'it's a bit busy', lack of address confirmation, not all the license is quite right, etc, insurance problem etc, etc.

Really a sour experience and a waste of my time. why do o many British companies not have a clue about customer service or how to treat their potential customers with any respect? I go to event that cost them money to put on and it makes me less likely to buy their bikes?!
At least give me a freaking sticker as a 'thanks for coming' gift.