Hi guys,

It has been a long time since I post here. I was licking my wounds after the little accident in the last trip. I want to thank again for the advices on how taking the bike back home. As Euphonius put it, It certainly is something to learn from. But you have to push forward. And so I am here, asking for advice again. My girlfriend is finally coming to visit me (that is another story..) and I am planning the trip the moto was really bought for. A two and a half ride through China, from Beijing to Shanghai crossing Hebei,Hunan,Hubei, Anhui and Zhejiang probably. (I still have to look up some of the places...I am open to suggestions too)

In any case I wanted to ask the experienced and knowledgeable if there are any spare parts they would recommend to buy before the trip. Anything from spark plugs, to tires, chain, bulbs I don´t know. The moto being a recently bought Jialing 600A

I have been looking through the forum but I can´t seem to find anything on the matter. I understand that is a little specific question, but I was only looking for quite a generic answer, not to thorough, just to give me an idea of what are the basic things that you are gonna miss if something goes wrong.

PS: Obviously if anyone in Shanghai wants to share a beer we will be more than willing to share some of the trip incidences (they ought to happen..) and anything else as soon as we arrive there!