I am a new owner of a CFMoto Jetmax. I bought that after my Jonway YY250T was rear ended while I was stopped at an intersection and the driver behind me was looking for opening and not looking at the the road in front of her. The bike appears to have mostly rear and side plastic damage, (I got a sprained finger that won't heal) but I am done with that scoot and the repairs I seemed to be always doing to it, so that why the Jetmax is now in the garage.

The Jetmax is a heavy beast. It seems to have a higher center of gravity than I am used to handling, so I need more time to learn to ride that one.

I am pretty good mechanically, but I am really hoping I will have to do less to this scoot. I already find that I will need to replace a headlight, so will upgrade the pair. I need to learn more about the MP3 player and how to connect it to an MP3 source. There must be some cabling that I am not understanding.

So like I said, I need to learn more about the Jetmax handling, things like with the lower frame height, I can't turn as sharp as I used to with the Jonway.

I will likely be doing more reading than posting here as there is a lot of information and resources I will use to help me out with my scoot.

Don