Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19293738394041 ... LastLast
  1. #381 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel5595 View Post
    Can anyone help confirm for me what fuel injection plugs are the same as my 650nk cause I want to put a fuel managment thingo on it from dynojet the one where you can adjust air fuel mix with screwdriver but im not sure if I need the kawasaki er6 plug one or er6n plug one or ex650r plug please help greatly appreciated
    Many things on the Kawasaki ER6N are the same, some similar, but many are not. The engine and electrics are different so you'd be taking a huge gamble trying Kawasaki injectors as the CFMOTOs are made in China Magnetti Marellis.

2. #382 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Okay but would you know or anyone know what would work with the c motor 650nk injectors

3. #383 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Okay but would you know or anyone know what would work with the c motor 650nk injectors
    Have a look at the injectors or look online for a part number. They are Magnetti Maraellis so they may well be in other bikes. Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but the ECU might need to be remapped too. That's a Ducati ECU, so also might be in other bikes.

If you make any progress let us know by making your own thread under 'modifications'.

4. #384 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Have a look at the injectors or look online for a part number. They are Magnetti Maraellis so they may well be in other bikes. Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but the ECU might need to be remapped too. That's a Ducati ECU, so also might be in other bikes.

If you make any progress let us know by making your own thread under 'modifications'.
    The injectors are Magneti Marelli IWP 156, the unique bike or vehicle that use the same injectors is the MV Agusta Brutale 910, but the ECU in the Agusta is Marelli too and not Ducati. I see the conectors and are like standars.246905_274313012682089_679199775_n.jpg

5. #385 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Many things on the Kawasaki ER6N are the same, some similar, but many are not. The engine and electrics are different so you'd be taking a huge gamble trying Kawasaki injectors as the CFMOTOs are made in China Magnetti Marellis.
    They will work.. as they have same "specs", but in order to put PC to CFMoto original injectors you will have to cut the wires and connect them to bikes harness (no problem and it will work..) also! you will need to SWAP powercommander TPS connector wires as they are in wrong order!

6. #386 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Senior
    Can anyone help confirm for me what fuel injection plugs are the same as my 650nk cause I want to put a fuel managment thingo on it from dynojet the one where you can adjust air fuel mix with screwdriver but im not sure if I need the kawasaki er6 plug one or er6n plug one or ex650r plug please help greatly appreciated
    Hold on?? what are you trying to install???

also here are the TPS wires ..

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...ower+commander

Second is you can't connect ignition part from Dynojet as ECU thinks there is a problem in coils..

7. #387 CF Back from Oblivion 
    Alright, I got to admit, I don't have this good attitude to things. I really don't know where it's coming from, and I know it's bad. Anyways.
    My CFMoto was standing there neglected (albeit under a cover) for about 3 months, during which I was riding a bicycle to work and was riding my wife's scoot on weekends.
    Yesterday I decided it was the time.
    So, the bike started no problem. I warmed it (even though the weather has finally become sort of hot) and was about to take off.
    Clutch in, first gear, engine shuts off. Start the engine, clutch in, first gear, engine shuts off. And then 10 more minutes of the same thing.
    The bike finally rode though, but was pretty rough, spluttering and coughing for the first 5 km of the ride or so.
    Dear people of MCM, does anyone have any idea as to what else I should change on the bike?

8. #388 Re: CF Back from Oblivion 
    I had somewhat similar issues on my JH600, I found it to be the kickstand safety switch. I cut the wires and splice the two together to override the safety switch. Problem solved...just a thought to consider. YMMV
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

9. #389 Re: CF Back from Oblivion 
    Hi Steve
    Does the NK have a side stand cut out switch ??? that's the only thing I can think off the top of my head.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

10. #390 Re: CF Back from Oblivion 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Halt View Post
    Alright, I got to admit, I don't have this good attitude to things. I really don't know where it's coming from, and I know it's bad. Anyways.
    My CFMoto was standing there neglected (albeit under a cover) for about 3 months, during which I was riding a bicycle to work and was riding my wife's scoot on weekends.
    Yesterday I decided it was the time.
    So, the bike started no problem. I warmed it (even though the weather has finally become sort of hot) and was about to take off.
    Clutch in, first gear, engine shuts off. Start the engine, clutch in, first gear, engine shuts off. And then 10 more minutes of the same thing.
    The bike finally rode though, but was pretty rough, spluttering and coughing for the first 5 km of the ride or so.
    Dear people of MCM, does anyone have any idea as to what else I should change on the bike?
    First thought that came to mind Steve_Halt (as other post replies) was whether or not you had had the side stand down at the time (easily overlooked) and something you hadn't mentioned. Easy to just have the bike on the side stand, idling away, hop on, momentarily forget about that side stand, clutch in, press down on gear selector pedal, only for the engine to die instantaneously.
    If you're adamant or certain the side stand had nothing to do with it, possible for the fuel to go off, water contamination, or clogged fuel filter perhaps.

I'd be inclined to just check under the seat, visually inspect and in behind the cylinder banks of the engine - never know what little animal or such like might have decided your 650NK made a nice new home/habitat.
    I've seen where a kitten must-have crawled underneath a car, climb up onto the top of the engine, lay in between the rocker cover, EFI and air filter housing. Assume it must have been attracted to the warm underbelly of the cars engine at some point). Unfortunately kitten was found after the fact (dead), essentially burnt intact to those surfaces (which was not the most pleasant experience having to remove parts of the kitten since different parts of the animal were burnt/bonded onto various surfaces) - when the female car driver/owner complained of an offensive odour.

Might be worth adding some Seafoam or similar petrol treatment, or else a tankful fresh petrol.

YMMV
    Last edited by bikerdoc; 07-17-2015 at 06:40 AM.
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19293738394041 ... LastLast