Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 210111213142232 ... LastLast
  1. #111 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Well, if there IS a new dual sport out, I'll most likely consider getting it over my 650 NK.

Bikerdoc, any idea if CFMoto has a supermoto in their plans? Maybe??? Please, tell me they do...

ZMC888, I have 7200 km on the bike, most of it being city riding.

2. #112 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Steve, 7,200 kms and one blown fork seal the only problem? OK I'm saving!

Anyone know, what are the current prices for the NK, and how much more will the ABS version likely be, and when will it be released....doc?

3. #113 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Steve, 7,200 kms and one blown fork seal the only problem? OK I'm saving!

Anyone know, what are the current prices for the NK, and how much more will the ABS version likely be, and when will it be released....doc?
    Right, 7200km and one blown fork seal. Nothing else. The bike is stored outside in any weather, subjected to the elements on purpose. Maintenance is done according to the manual - I'm a good owner. Of sorts. I ride it daily - to and from work; longer trips in summer. And yes, I ride it in the rain. Pretty sturdy for a Chinabike, isn't it?
    The price now is ≈ 39800 (that's without the plates). Never heard about the ABS version though...

4. #114 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    ABS is the only way to go....if available.. and i would purchase it was safety reason at any cost...unfortunately...it is likely to be another 4000 or so for a good abs integrated system..if would think...

IMO the white TR650 looks like a police bike and I've had many white cars....though unique..as motorcyclea in china being white...the chinese love white cars....that is why i have seen in inordinate number of White Ferraris in china and Hong kong....but then again...i have seen pink porsche etc...

5. #115 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Halt View Post
    I'm a good owner.
    Yes, you are.

And I'm Lady Gaga.

Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

6. #116 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    I'm a good owner OF SORTS :)

7. #117 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Guys, i'm embarrassed to finally post again, but its been a crazy 6 months. 120,000 miles of travel later, i'm finally getting some time on the bike again. I don't have 7k on the odometer yet like Steve, but I would agree with the reliability comments. My bike has been a tank reliability-wise. not a single problem. I haven't been able to do many of the mods I'd like, but hoping to swap exhaust and make some body/fairing changes this month. winter is finally lifting in Beijing, and the roads are calling...

8. #118 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi, from Argentina. I buy this bike. Some of you could solve the vibration in the mirrors at high speed. Its the only annoying trouble with this bike. Please post the solution to this.

9. #119 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Well, if there IS a new dual sport out, I'll most likely consider getting it over my 650 NK.

Bikerdoc, any idea if CFMoto has a supermoto in their plans? Maybe??? Please, tell me they do..
    I posted about my visit to CFMoto last week elsewhere in another thread. OK, so the upshot was that CFMoto sources at the company will neither confirm nor deny the 650 adventure / dual sport. When pushed really a lot about it, simply told us that there is some tie up between CFMoto and KTM, and that PERHAPS this might take the form of something like a CFMoto version based something around the 990ADV but with the CFMoto 650 twin. Who knows, that's as much as I could get on the day. While no one at CFMoto would stick their handup and confirm it, given all my enquiries and discussions, it seems likely it's more than just a rumour, given that info has come to me via so many different sources, plus it was discussed briefly in one Australian motorcycle mag. I've one more acquaintance (he's ex-CFMoto marketing) to try and press for more inside info. But no guarantees he'll be able to get anything more.

10. #120 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey Y'all got myself a 650 NK bout a month or so ago, comin to y'all from Australia. Lovin the bike! Just cracked 1500 and alls fine. I have the AUS LAMS approved version so I'm getting robbed of about 15HP or so, have looked at changing pipes etc but the big Q is has any1 looked at fiting as powercomander V to 1 of these bikes! The boys here in Oz are new to this bike an are curious because its cheap and big bore and we want to play with it! Figure its all in the ECU but were worried about the O2 sensors and the intake/exhaust. Would like to MOD this bike and maybe look at doing a NKS aftermarket version( and I think you would all be very interested in the project!)

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 210111213142232 ... LastLast