Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9101112132131 ... LastLast
  1. #101 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Steve, when warranty expires, for fixing oil leakage (not always, but in some cases helps), try to buy or make yourself, cleaners for oil seals such are Seal Mate or Seal Doctor. It's a five minute job.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #102 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Steve, how many kms you got on the CFMoto so far?

3. #103 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Seeing how the first two versions are based on Kawasaki bikes (ER650 and the Concours), my guess is the dual sport will look like a KLR.

4. #104 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    Awhile back i was shown a concept photo of the 650 dualsport design ( not sure if it was an offical image ) it showed a very KLR like bike to which I showed great interest in. The CF Moto rep (didn't get his name) said that they were going to build it within a year. That was more then a year ago. So when it was not mentioned at Chong Qing, many people assumed it was moth balled. Even now I ask and here nothing about the bike. I would really like to go to the factory one nice day and poke around with the managment to find out more... That could be a very good bike indeed... I am affraid however it may never be built!
    Trick HD XL883 R, Jialing 600B, Chang Jiang 750,CF Moto 650 "G"TR, Sachs 125 Madass, Skyteam Ace 125 cafe racer and a Hong Du 250cc dirtbike

5. #105 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    I cannot see how it would end looking like a KLR, I would expect a Versys like adventure bike, based on the platform.

6. #106 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaifingers View Post
    Awhile back i was shown a concept photo of the 650 dualsport design ( not sure if it was an offical image ) it showed a very KLR like bike to which I showed great interest in. The CF Moto rep (didn't get his name) said that they were going to build it within a year. That was more then a year ago. So when it was not mentioned at Chong Qing, many people assumed it was moth balled. Even now I ask and here nothing about the bike. I would really like to go to the factory one nice day and poke around with the managment to find out more... That could be a very good bike indeed... I am affraid however it may never be built!
    Not wanting to repeat myself as I commented on this just recently in several CFMoto threads here. The pre-production 650 Dual Sport/ADV model is currently undergoing testing. It's all very secretive, so few outside of R&D CFMoto know anything about it. A little like the 650NK when it was first making the rumour mill, there were plenty around who thought the whole thing was hocus pocus. I knew then that it was real, and saw the preproduction model myself so I knew then that the NK was at least more than a pencil line rendering. I also saw directly the design renderings of the 650TR though the model at the time was not finalised. As for many not knowing about the 650 Dually same can be said about the new to be released white model 650TR limited 50 units. Should be available in 2-4 weeks time. Few CFMoto dealers know about these, even the Zhejiang distributor didn't know about them and didn't believe me that these were being released. After my conversation with him, he made his call to the factory and within several minutes he called me back and confirmed what I told him. 50 special one off white 650TR's. Nuff said!

7. #107 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    image.jpg

One of these??? Its nice...

8. #108 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Regular
    I like the 650TR which in my opinion looks similar to the Yamaha FJR.

I would buy a 650TR if it had cruise control like the FJR.

9. #109 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    I simply installed a friction based throttle mounted "cruise control". Really simple to use. But the realityis that for the most part I have had little oppurtunity to us it... There just isn't enough clean clear and open roads to use it on. While on the expressways yeah okay sure.... But we don't have that oppurtunity thay often.

On a side note. The NK and TR will be getting ABS in the future and previous model bikes will be retrofitted (at our choice and expense). I assume it is so they can be sold in Europe next year when the ABS requirement goes in effect...
    Trick HD XL883 R, Jialing 600B, Chang Jiang 750,CF Moto 650 "G"TR, Sachs 125 Madass, Skyteam Ace 125 cafe racer and a Hong Du 250cc dirtbike

10. #110 Re: Steve's CFMoto 650 NK(春风 650 NK) 
    C-Moto Regular
    FJRforum owners in the US recommend getting ABS.

It is nice of CFmoto to retrofit bikes with ABS. Sounds to me that they the customer in mind.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9101112132131 ... LastLast