Well Crazy Carl ,
and all the other folks here , finally got a freind here that I met here on this board ( thanks Carl ) that is going to actually come over soon and ride our track !!!! This is a small world
I would have never met the guy otherwise I am sure , so this board created a new ride partner for me and someone to share our little track with for free as was my wish when I started to build her .
VERY COOL !!!!! :
Will make sure we get some photos for the board to see of the bikes and us having a blast . Were hoping for this next weekend comming up ?
Once agian, thanks Crazy Carl, you should feel very good about this board and your efforts today knowing you are making a real difference in this sport and bringing people together out there too . Now if we can just get CULCUNE to actually moderate and perform his public duty and advertize this place more like he said he was going to , then we'd really take off here . I am working on the little S.O.B as we speak to let go of the being Beaver Whipped so much and not being allowed to be on the PC like he used to be . I really enjoyed his smart ass comments here ? I miss the fool, he was a real asset around here for promotion and for laughs, and God knows this place could use both Crazy Carl . I wouldn't put it past him to be back here soon , and I also wouldn't put it past him to actually strangle a China Bike deal with one of them pretty China girls at the Manufacturers either eventually ?

So on that note , take her easy Crazy Carl , everyone else, and if its real easy take it twice !!!!

Snortin Norton out !!!