Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 The track Crazy Carl 
    Master of Thump
    Well Crazy Carl ,
    and all the other folks here , finally got a freind here that I met here on this board ( thanks Carl ) that is going to actually come over soon and ride our track !!!! This is a small world
    I would have never met the guy otherwise I am sure , so this board created a new ride partner for me and someone to share our little track with for free as was my wish when I started to build her .
    VERY COOL !!!!! :
    Will make sure we get some photos for the board to see of the bikes and us having a blast . Were hoping for this next weekend comming up ?
    Once agian, thanks Crazy Carl, you should feel very good about this board and your efforts today knowing you are making a real difference in this sport and bringing people together out there too . Now if we can just get CULCUNE to actually moderate and perform his public duty and advertize this place more like he said he was going to , then we'd really take off here . I am working on the little S.O.B as we speak to let go of the being Beaver Whipped so much and not being allowed to be on the PC like he used to be . I really enjoyed his smart ass comments here ? I miss the fool, he was a real asset around here for promotion and for laughs, and God knows this place could use both Crazy Carl . I wouldn't put it past him to be back here soon , and I also wouldn't put it past him to actually strangle a China Bike deal with one of them pretty China girls at the Manufacturers either eventually ?

So on that note , take her easy Crazy Carl , everyone else, and if its real easy take it twice !!!!

Snortin Norton out !!!

Well I await the photos ;) Good luck with the track day :)

SNorton,

Thanks for the compliments man but most of the work is honestly done by contributors. It's a young BBS and still in it's growing phase but the potential is there and just waiting for things to happen. Steady as she goes.

That being said, I hope you guys have fun. Play nice and be sure to get all fugged up and muddy. I'd also like to see some photographic evidence of this coffee ma-sheen which you say is in such close proximity to the track.

And to add a real Thanksgiving delight, maybe some pictures of the food on your table!

Ahhh the case of Culcune. I wonder how he's been too...maybe I should shoot him a mail. Good guy, and I'm sure he's got own priotitahz. Hopefully he'll start coming alive again and takling about his Culcune-Anglez(tm)!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

4. #4 Culcune-a-fish 
    Master of Thump
    Ok ok ok ok , the Esspresso machine is on my list of photos too
    Even if it stopped raining for a week here Carl ( and it won't ) we'd still have six inches of soft ground to tear up here before you hit clay on the track Especially with the amount of Maple leaves that fell on the ground this year keeping everything beyond DUNLOP slippery .
    I am hoping to coax the Fiance'' out to ride with us this time and get that damn ATV dirty It looks like its been in the showroom of Roketa , not on the track . What a badd-ass little ATV and she has only ridden it four times !!!! My money well spent ? Oh the humanity !!!! I bought her a brand new SUNL125XT also, installed a new 25mm race carb , fat-pipe , all kinds of alluminum race componants , tuned it to tear up some dirt and she aint rode it but once prior to my Mods ? I feel like putting some Velcro patches on the seat and sticking her butt on it and making her ride it for a week just to get my money out of her
    I do look forward to riding with someone besides myself Plus the track really needs the wear . It aint easy building up a track and burms with one guy making all the lines in it It will be nice to have this fella and his big ATV out here smooting up stuff too , its still pretty rutty in spots .
    Definately will post some pics , some darn muddy ones I am sure .

Later, Snortin

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    Definately will post some pics , some darn muddy ones I am sure .

Looking forward to it!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Kinlon 2008 200GY-SM
    Honda 2003 CB250
    Life is too short for traffic