Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. #61 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Is WK technically Taiwan based?
    Their only contact information is a UK phone number, that is shared with http://www.quadzillaquads.com/sports.htm
    that is a UK car dealer technically, based in Horncastle....

2. #62 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    Their only contact information is a UK phone number, that is shared with http://www.quadzillaquads.com/sports.htm
    that is a UK car dealer technically, based in Horncastle....
    WK is a branding of the Jiajue models. They were previously known as White Knuckle as a brand and they are under the same company as Quadzilla which is Fast Toys Ltd. or something along those lines. WK also deal with Lintex, Shineray, Hisun and Dinli

3. #63 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    WK dropped most of the Jiajue bikes all but the N10? The 250 versions were only a flash on their website?
    Jiajue's next offering, the C8 is a the copy of a KTM is showing up on the PEDA website but that bike is likely to be drawing too much attention to the copies?

When models come and go, you never know why when they are Chinese, it could be that they are copies and were called out on that, that they had low sales or maybe had quality issues?

Jiajue C8

4. #64 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. Envygo 250 
    C-Moto Noob
    I thought I would introduce my China bike , an Envygo 250 acquired through a process of barter here in Brisbane , Australia . The name is unfortunate , reminiscent of something green and leafy rather than a dynamic powerful two wheeled product !
    My Envygo appears very similar to the Motrac 250 , I believe it to be a Jiajue machine , supplied locally from either Daves Cool Cars or from the company Envygo (Both Gold Coast , Queensland )
    The bike came with a booklet which shows a different specification to that supplied by the importers . They claim 19.3 kw @ 9,000RPM from the 250cc 4 Valve engine and torque of 22.0Nm @ 8,000RPM. It is not clear whether the engine is SOHC or DOHC.
    My motorcycle is a matt black colour , which I quite like , and rides similarly to my previous bike a Hyosung 250 GT . My only complaints are that the seat is very hard and the front discs grab fiercely , actually locking the front wheel on a loose surface . The bike has only done 400 kilometres so is still running in . It is happy to maintain 100 kmh on the freeway .
    It would be useful to obtain a workshop manual for the Envygo which would save a lot of time . For example I changed the spark plug and finished up removing four panels and the fuel tank to get at it ! During this exercise I noted that to check coolant level it was necessary to remove a side panel – not good design !
    I would like someone to identify the engine for me from my photos so that later I stand a better chance of getting spares (Maybe a Zongshen ? Will a Yingang engine fit straight into a Zongshen frame ? ) I have found already that the importer confuses air and oil filters , not a good sign . A local company Oz Scooters Direct in Toowoomba supplies Motrac 250's and may carry the spares that I will need . They already provide a good service on the Jiajue scooters so hopefully the Motrac 250 will follow the same .
    I wonder , can these machines be uprated , say with a larger replacement engine , or possibly by over-boring ? I reckon the running gear would be good for a 650 cc twin installation much like the Hyosung model . The bike is obviously a Honda CBR250 copy . So , will the Honda engine actually fit ? Will other Honda accessories such as the tail rack fit ? Any ideas would be much appreciated .
    Bike.jpgEnvygo side.jpgEnvygo sml.jpg

C-Moto Guru
    Nice looking bike.
    There are a few magicans they could say what manufacturer produce this motorcycle. But you must write first 6 signs of the engine number (for example 167fmi.) and the first 8 signs of vin number.

6. #66 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    that is the SOHC Zongshen engine.

7. #67 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    C-Moto Noob
    Gidday Guys . Good to get responses . The engine number is 8DB00008 and the VIN LLPPDNA03E1A . I am pretty sure that the bike is a Jiajue N10 model .

8. #68 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    http://www.cn357.com/notice386962_JJ250-10 Engine is made by Zongshen (NC250)

9. #69 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Jiajue has some new offerings.

R7

C8

Polish manufacturer is offer a model they call a EVO 300

A DOHC 4-valve is being offered in all of the above, the Junak is only a rendering though. I'd say that Junak has a Loncin 300cc DOHC?

KLX300

10. #70 Re: Zhejiang Jiajue Motorcycle Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. 
    Jiajue C8 with a ZS177MM-2 Engine, its 279cc they market it as a 300.

Zongshen likes to sell engines to others before building a model themselves that uses the engine. Once the design recovers its R&D costs then its optimized in respects to profitability by using it in their own offering. Plus once it gains market recognition and degrees of respect it is easier for them to sell their model. This version of the C8 does not have the KTM like swing arm.
    Last edited by MJH; 02-21-2016 at 01:38 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast