Dear All Jialing Owners or potential future owners, I have just uploaded all the JH600 and JH600B-A documents that I presently have to my Google Drive for anyone and everyone to download here. Since this is Google I'm afraid that you are sadly going to need a VeePeeEn to get access to it.

At the moment, the breakdown of docs is as follows:

JH600

- English Maintenance Manual, however I AM MISSING Chapters 8, 9 and 14-21. Therefore if anyone has these please pm me to arrange transfer and upload. I know that Euponious is trying already to find them.

- Chinese Maintenance Manual - I only have a scanned version of this at the moment so if anyone has the original pdfs please arrange over pm to get them to me.

- Parts Manual, Service Price Guide and 2x Excel Spreadsheets with part numbers etc...

JH600B-A

- English Maintenance Manual. I've no idea if this even exists? But if anyone has it or knows of it's existence then please feel free to pm me.

- Chinese Maintenance Manual. This, I believe I have all of it as Jialing sent me their own link, however the drawings on the pdf are quite grey and hard to see.

- 2x Excel Spreadsheets with part numbers etc...

If anyone has the Portuguese Versions of the Service Manuals that I assume must be somewhere for the Brazilian market please feel free to pm me as I would be happy to host these and anything else as well so everyone can have one single resource to go to for all docs Jialing related.

Furthermore, when I have time this week I am also going to make up a Google spreadsheet of all known contacts for Jialing People, Dealers, Service Centres, Taobao Part sellers etc... I will allow full edit access to this so it can be a work in progress and everyone on here can keep it updated. Keep watching this post for the link shortly.

Any further suggestions for Jialing related docs etc are welcome. When I head to the factory at the end of this month I am going to try and bother them for as much as possible.