Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Dear All Jialing Owners or potential future owners, I have just uploaded all the JH600 and JH600B-A documents that I presently have to my Google Drive for anyone and everyone to download here. Since this is Google I'm afraid that you are sadly going to need a VeePeeEn to get access to it.

At the moment, the breakdown of docs is as follows:

JH600

- English Maintenance Manual, however I AM MISSING Chapters 8, 9 and 14-21. Therefore if anyone has these please pm me to arrange transfer and upload. I know that Euponious is trying already to find them.

- Chinese Maintenance Manual - I only have a scanned version of this at the moment so if anyone has the original pdfs please arrange over pm to get them to me.

- Parts Manual, Service Price Guide and 2x Excel Spreadsheets with part numbers etc...

JH600B-A

- English Maintenance Manual. I've no idea if this even exists? But if anyone has it or knows of it's existence then please feel free to pm me.

- Chinese Maintenance Manual. This, I believe I have all of it as Jialing sent me their own link, however the drawings on the pdf are quite grey and hard to see.

- 2x Excel Spreadsheets with part numbers etc...

If anyone has the Portuguese Versions of the Service Manuals that I assume must be somewhere for the Brazilian market please feel free to pm me as I would be happy to host these and anything else as well so everyone can have one single resource to go to for all docs Jialing related.

Furthermore, when I have time this week I am also going to make up a Google spreadsheet of all known contacts for Jialing People, Dealers, Service Centres, Taobao Part sellers etc... I will allow full edit access to this so it can be a work in progress and everyone on here can keep it updated. Keep watching this post for the link shortly.

Any further suggestions for Jialing related docs etc are welcome. When I head to the factory at the end of this month I am going to try and bother them for as much as possible.
    Shanghai
    2012 Jialing JH600B-A (Shanghai) 2011 Triumph Tiger 800 XC (UK)
    2003 Hyosung Aquila 125 (UK) 200? Yamaha YBR 125 (Yangshuo)
    2010 Triumph Bonneville A2 (sold)

2. #2 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Thanx!!
    Sam --
    The older I get, the faster I was....
    2006 CJ750 Sidecar / 2012 Ducati MTSPP / 2013 SRX5

3. #3 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    This is HUGE! Muchas gracias, Tom.

4. #4 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Quote Originally Posted by LDrider View Post
    This is HUGE! Muchas gracias, Tom.
    No worries at all, it seems to be the right way forward!

I have also just come across a PPT document in Chinese that is 85 pages long dedicated to the electrical wiring of the JH600s (already uploaded in the Chinese Maintenance Manual section). Should be a good reference to have when the mechanic better known to us all as Heath Robinson's Chinese first cousin is pulling on the loom and hacking bits off it in the hope that the problem might simply go away if he cuts enough off!

I will update this as thread as more gets added and updated. The next item on my list besides getting the FULL English copy of the JH600 Service manual is to get the Jialing contacts spreadsheet up and running.
    Shanghai

5. #5 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear Tom,

Thanks for picking up the ball with the manuals. They'll be a lot more useful to MCM on your gDrive than gathering dust on my hard drive.

Better yet, I've been in contact with Jialing today, and signs look positive about getting the whole megillah in English. Inshallah.

cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

6. #6 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Better yet, I've been in contact with Jialing today, and signs look positive about getting the whole megillah in English. Inshallah.
    Sounds ideal Jeff! Looking forward to putting it up for everyone! Thanks also for your efforts!
    Shanghai

7. #7 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Quote Originally Posted by tombaxers View Post
    Furthermore, when I have time this week I am also going to make up a Google spreadsheet of all known contacts for Jialing People, Dealers, Service Centres, Taobao Part sellers etc... I will allow full edit access to this so it can be a work in progress and everyone on here can keep it updated.
    So here's the direct link to the new Jialing contacts spreadsheet. This should be able to be updated by anyone without logging into Google or into my g-drive. Please feel free to add all Jialing related contact info you have from anywhere in China or elsewhere in the world.

Once again, here is the original link for all the manual downloads, where you can also find the spreadsheet.

Enjoy!
    Shanghai

8. #8 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tombaxers View Post
    So here's the direct link to the new Jialing contacts spreadsheet. This should be able to be updated by anyone without logging into Google or into my g-drive. Please feel free to add all Jialing related contact info you have from anywhere in China or elsewhere in the world.
    G'Day,

Don't get me wrong but have you actually asked permission from the people concerned displaying full contact details and employment status on the internet?
    It's a good idea but people might have something against displaying full contact details.... nuff' said.

Did you manage to solve your fapiao / rego & licensing issues yet?

9. #9 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    Quote Originally Posted by TB-Racing View Post
    Don't get me wrong but have you actually asked permission from the people concerned displaying full contact details and employment status on the internet?
    Butch, fair point. I should explain however that the spreadsheet is not actually published to the internet (it won't show up in listings). The shared settings are such that you can only access the details if you have the actual link and seeing as this link is only published here on MCM I don't see much difference between their details being on the spreadsheet and sharing their details here on the forum, which seems to be common place.

Nevertheless, I will ask LZD and Xiaofan when I'm next there if it is okay and I will ask the Jialing guys when I go to the factory.
    Shanghai

10. #10 Re: Jialing JH600 & JH600B-A Documents for Download 
    C-Moto Noob
    I have downloaded parts of the JH600 manual. The introduction/forward sections says the manual is intended for users and maintenance people. I have a JH150GY-2 in the Philippines that is marketted as a Motorstar MSX150-S. This is a popular bike with the other expats living in my area but the two complaints that are common, is the lack of spare part availability and the lack of a service manual. I am trying to get the factory workshop manual for the JH150GY-2. I have contacted the sales department of Jialing and of course the Motorstar marketter/distributor without any success. I have been told by Jialing that it is available but also been told that it is not available. The local Motorstar dealer says it is available for the dealers only. He has been trying for the last 8 months to get the manual for their own workshop use but have not succeeded. tombaxers has done a great service to JH600 owners by sharing the manuals he has succeeded in getting. Does anyone know where I could download the equivalent for the JH150GY-2 ? The English version is preferred but a Chinese version would be a great help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast