Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I hope to see some Thanksgiving humor here 
    Master of Thump
    I hope to see some Thanksgiving Humor hear Crazy Carl from you especially !!!!!
    Maybe another high performance Blow Up bike like your bad-ass Holloween Cruiser , LOL !!!!
    Where is CULCUNE when I need him !!!!
    The U.S.A folks must be the only people with a sence of twisted humor I guess ? Were working on Converting Jim over to the dark side too , he's comming along fine too by the way .
    Life is not very serious , but people are . Life is allot survival and that is serious , but the rest of life should be good times and folly . I will take a second helping of folly please on Thanksgiving with my Turkey and cranberries Oh and lots of gibblet gravy, yummmmmm , and now I am hungry !!!!!

Later, Snortin ( the non-conformist ) Norton

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    I think Sarah Palin conducting an interview with someone killing Thanksgiving turkeys in the background is pretty funny...not if you're a turkey though.

http://www.examiner.com/x-276-Intern...of-the-Turkeys
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

Yeah but we already had our thanksgiving ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Yeah but we already had our thanksgiving ;)
    Yeah Snorton...why ain't you keepin' up wif' yo'international holidaze n' sheit! Happy belated T-Giving of sorts Jim.

The Sarah Palin's "Save a Turkey, Kill a Turkey" sketch is classic Americana political style. So many people get wrapped up in thinking their country is "normal" and other countries are "strange" when really it's people in general that are nuts and, therefore, all countries are looney as well. This place is an animal-house like any other country just in it's own special WWF meets NASCAR meets HomeShopping Network way. I suppose that's what makes the world go round er' sumthin.

The Halloween cruiser thing was pimpin'-n-classy. At the time I was looking for some sweet pictures of Halloween freak bikes but couldn't find anything so that's what I ended up with. Hmmm...Thanksgiving motorycle...that's a tough one. I mean Xmas just needs a SantaClause on a motorcycle or something but I'll have to think a bit for bird-giving.

Hmmm=Hmmm
    CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

You should have a turkey drop like on WKRP

Dude... an official MCM Turkey Cannon contest! Or how about a Turkey-pult-off?

First one to land in SNotron's oven wins!

CC

7. #7 Whats you mean 
    Master of Thump
    Whats you mean Crazy Carl ,
    there are other countries besides the USA ? Where ?
    I always thought the world revolved around the USA and were all connected by water and land anyway starting in the USA , so we are all technically brothers and related by geography anyway .
    Boxing Day and Thanksgiving Day that aint at X-Mas or on Thanksgiving Day ? I just can't keep up with this new fangled system of Jims
    Boy I really am out of the loop aint I ? Must be all the Coffee I drink

Carl , you could take some photos of the New Victory Bike that looks like a Vespa on steriouds gone really bad and you'd have a real Turkey and bike all in the same shot !!
    Then we could send all the ugly Victorys with their designers over the edge of the earth like Lemmings , it being square and flat you know , now that would be Thanksgiving day the whole world could celebrate .
    Bad part is the Space Junk it would create for the Aliens , they would be so mad for sending them something so ugly they would give us better diseases than the AIDS and SARRS they sent us for Apollo 13's trash out there back in the 60's . Maybe we could call thier new gift disease VAIDS ? Where it makes your eyes bleed when you look at any bike like the Victory does to mine now

I better go pray to my Vespa picture and worship the only true Scooter God !!!

Cheers , Snortin Norton , need more coffeeeeeeee before the alien invasion

PS.
    and speaking of Thanksgiving , how about that gun tote-ing Sarah Palin ! Now that's a bird I would like to stuff , yeeehaa , she's a pretty one for sure !!!!
    Last edited by Snortin Norton; 11-23-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Then of course, maybe the aliens actually thrive on and worship space junk...kinda like those little sand people in the original StarWars with that huge upside down building on tracks. They'd surely think "Wow... look at how wasteful they are, they must be truly great to create so much garbage for us to consume."

With the intelligence to master interplanetary travel, they figure out the way to appease their new gods is by creating some new ultra-alcohol called "Zorbohol" which, by all studies shows to increase space junk production four fold and make their gods grow in girth the same amount. After all a fat god is a happy god right?

Paz,
    Carloco

9. #9 Boy Carl , you 
    Master of Thump
    Boy howdee Crazy Carl , you'z got the Car-LOCO part down for sure , good job , you out did my story ten fold !!!!
    Must be the Coffee for you too , or maybe you actually are the creator of Zorbahol in secret already , your just not letting on is all ????

I have a funny feeling someday were gonna actually meet in person and ride , I think it is just fate man . Two weirdos like us were meant to meet , no doubt I also believe this fantasy somehow will involve Culcune-a-fish and Yuma Arizona somehow too ????? I better dream about it and pray to my Fat-Ass Boodha Vespa God Statue to see if this is all for real or if I am dreaming typing this right now or what too ????
    I think its just how you percieve reality if you actually believe your awake or not anyway .
    Good thing I don't drink or do drugs anymore huh !!!!

Later, happy trails and happy tails , Sincerely, Snortin

SNorton',

The Crazy in my name didn't come from nowherez! My friends and I used to sit down and BS like this literally for hours. It REALLY challenged us to think in all kindza fugged up directions, make up absolutely rediculous stories and - even more challenging - keeping a straight face throughout.

True nuf' about having a certain understanding of what "awake" means. One of the lyrics in a song at the end of my film went...

"Why would you want to sleep,
    when you could stay awake and dream anyway?"

It is a truely beautiful song which was written and performed by some of my very best of friends in this world who, as chance has it, are the same people I used to sit down and BS with. So much of a good life is about doing quality things with quality people.

As far as riding together, you know I would like to make my way from Virginia to Alaska in the not so distant future and wouldn't object to some BSin' and a coffee recharge somewherez along the way!

All we need to do is keep ridin!

Much Love,
    CC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast