Hey all!

I'm Ben from Seattle, and my journey through China has led me to Huizhou in Guangdong Province, where the food is delicious and the girls are pretty :)
I wanted to get to know the area a little, so I picked up a (well-loved) 1998 Honda WY125. It's absorbed a pretty incredible amount of abuse (the previous owner had apparently neglected to change the oil for at least several years, so when the little Cantonese garage man I took it too undid the screw to let the old oil out he was horrified to see ~2 ounces of pitch black sludge ooze into his tray and a recent rainstorm at the friend's garage where I'd been keeping it left my baby submerged in three feet of water for nearly a week), but she still runs great!
I don't know too much about bikes and I've been having a hard time finding English language literature on WY125's - does anyone know of any good resources for that? I want to make sure I treat my little lady better than her previous owners :p

Thanks!

PS If you're near Huizhou give me a shout, and we can go village crawling sometime!