Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    Edit:

This refers to the Boxer.

This white one is lovely, as well as the original older Honda CD 70.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #22 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    I just was sharing information, Tiger is the OEM for SACH in Thailand, in China the SACH OEM is 5R motors.

You can see here on this forum an X-Road the owner of also has a Boxer 250, both of which are awkward looking if you ask me.

But within 5R is Wuyang that is also a partner with Honda, that sells a very nice model they called a WY125-12, they sell those in the UK for cheap.

Here is the thing that gets me….SACH does offer a standard, but they offer it like this? I say congratulations you made it ugly.

Why not just the standard with a 250cc engine?

3. #23 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    SENKE has a partner in Central America
    Thunder Motors

They are offering their version of the Honda XRE300, with a 200cc engine for $2,600.00 USD

http://www.motosthunder.com/
    Last edited by MJH; 01-31-2015 at 09:29 AM.

4. #24 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    Senke has a new model, it will be the new Romet Division. This version only offered with a 125cc engine.

These are being referred to at Senke as their Raptor series.

Offered with 125,150 and 200cc engines.
    Last edited by MJH; 01-31-2015 at 10:21 AM.

5. #25 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    In 2013 Senke brought this interesting version, that looks to be based on a Honda XL185 frame, to the market.

They call it a SK150-9, it is not selling well and that could be due to its graphics, somebody thinks that making graphics that look like paint coming off is a good idea? Then also they put the graphics on only bright colors.

C-Moto Guru
    In Poland sold as Romet Z175.
    From the begining Romet has imported motorcycles from senke.
    Whats interesting the first models was completely assembled in China and were better assembled than the later models assembled in Poland from senke parts.

Now after few years is the assembly not so bad. And the motorcycles are reliable.

7. #27 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    Is it that difficult to get a license in Poland? Because they sell allot of the 50cc models that do not require a license, referred to as motorowery “mopeds”. Which is counterintuitive since they have no pedals. Is there some cost penalty for over 50cc and then over 125cc? What is the story there?

8. #28 Re: SENKE 鹤山国机南联摩托车工业有限公司 
    So they take the 50cc and bore it out to 80cc?

Seems to me that if it is unlicensed and should not be able to go over say 30mph getting pulled over would be an issue…no? Seems to me that there are allot of unlicensed vehicles do to this or are these moped still registered?

C-Moto Guru
    People which where 18 years old before 2013 can drive a 49ccm without any driver license. It is often used by people from vilages to go to work.
    The People with car driver license buyed them too because of low fuel consumption.

The Teenagers aged 14 could make a driver license for 49ccm in school. That has changed last year, Teenagers must absolve a driver school and make an exam.
    The People where 18 after 2013 must do the same.
    A teneeger aged 16 can take a driver school and exam to drive a 125ccm (A1). At 18 you can take school for 500ccm and without limit driver license you can make at 24.

But... With the New Regulation has changed something else. All people they have since 3 years car driver license can drive an 125 ccm (manual or automatic) without extra exam even without driver school.
    This goes for the foreigner too.

Now the romet and junak introduce many new models, because many people want to make a dream true and drive a motorcycle. But no as commuter, thay want to explore Poland with a bike.
    But the prices rised at 20-30% to the prices before the new regulation.

The low fuel consumption is crucial. I am an production coordinator and i can buy for my month salary about 500liter fuel.
    The production workers just 250-350.
    Last edited by beniamin82; 01-31-2015 at 06:39 PM.

C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    So they take the 50cc and bore it out to 80cc?

This is illegal, but If police found out you must go to vehicle check service. You must just mount you 50ccm again and pay for speeding.
    After check you mount the 80ccm again. No big Deal.

Fact is police does not check the bore size just speeding. And the other drivers give signals that they measuring the speed.
    The automatic photo speedometer makes usualy photos from the front so you can drive safely with a bike.

So now the 150 ccm bore kit will be the most buyed kit...and by the 125ccm is no speed limit so the police will not send you to check the bike. The only problem is that the bore kits have a mark with 150ccm. You must make them unreadable or should order 150 ccm kit with 125ccm mark (it is possible to order such thing in China?)
    Last edited by beniamin82; 01-31-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast