Ouch had an accident yesterday with a electric scooter guy here on Xin Hua Lu in Wuhan

The main roads all separate electic scoots and bycicles in a special lane alongside all major roads this has a barrier to prevent using main road motos and cars use this.

I was on way home about 30kms per hour straight in the right hand lane when this guy on elec scoot was also in main road decides to cross three lanes and double back to use a gap a pedestrian crossing.

He darts across right in front of me and "Screech" "Bang " I skid and plough into the feckless idiot who claims he was stopped in the middle of the road.

cops arrive check my license green log book and Plate then asses the situation before concluding this guy should be the other side of the barrier in the segregated bike laneand not cross the busy 3 lane road to doubleback to cross at the pedestrian crossing.

Bike faired ok to be honest broken front mudguard two small dents on tank where bars hit it landed on his elect scoot preventing most road rash

Me I got a sore back when I landed on the bars

Good thing I got all documents and legal or wonder what the outcome would be

I couldnt be arsed to give the guy hassle as my bike was only lightly damaged although today my back is sore .

On reflection was pretty unavoidable but common in China you can never account for what seem like totally improbable manoeuvres by locals

The cop was kinda cool about it all also glad I was wearing good kit gloves jacket and AGV lid

After a quick check slowly road home all seems ok after a further check of forks and frame all bike looks ok just f small scrapes on my baby :-((

Be careful out there guys it's a lottery when shit like this will happen to ya;-)