Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Stained Plastics Help! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me out with some cleaning tips for my bike. My bike is a 2012 Sinnis Apache in orange and it is a few months old, up until recently I worked at Corus steel works and rode my bike there everyday so as you can imagine my Apache got filthy, I did wash it every weekend but now in not working there no more I've took a good close look at my bike and it seems that the plastics on the bike are stained off the mucky coal water that it was always in contact with. I'm wanting to get my bike back to prestige condition so I'm asking if anyone has any good cleaning tips/products to recconend especially for getting the stains off the plastics.

2. #2 Re: Stained Plastics Help! 
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

3. #3 Re: Stained Plastics Help! 
    C-Moto Noob
    First try with diswhashing detergent with warm water, the "dawn" brand is quite good, soak them in the stuff and wash them thoroughly, if that does not clean them use the green 3m sponges, those will dull the plastic a bit (because they scratch it), but then you can use a plastic polishing compound to brighten them again.

Good luck