Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Vintage Military Jeep 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    As with the other posts I would like to introduce another motorcycle of the total series of 4 my friend Wang Lei Ting (also known as Hero) is trying to sell. Most of the motos come from contacts he made while he was a stuntman in chinese movies and some series. Not being able to speak english he urged me to lend him a hand in the process of selling his bikes.

I can assure that he is a very nice chap, having helped me to find most of the equipment I needed for my moto, including a guy who installed and welded the frame for my bike luggage cases...for free!

You can directly contact with him 18622231937 (chinese) or with me for help in the translation 15801252970

He lives near Beijing, aproximately 70 km to the northeast (in Jixian 蓟县 county)

In this case is a real military Jeep for only 21000 RMB. it comes with a Beijing black license plate. You can take apart the windshield.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: Vintage Military Jeep 
    Chinese UAZ-469: Beijing BJ-212.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

3. #3 Re: Vintage Military Jeep 
    is this legal? because you cannot get a black plate unless you work for the government????

4. #4 Re: Vintage Military Jeep 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    OP dates from 2012.

Black license plates were/are legal and were/are found on vehicles owned by foreigners and the like. The plates are still occasionally still seen from time to time in cities like BJ and SH where they are more common, and on the very odd occasion elsewhere. Black plates though, just like the special currency issued to foreigners way back, have been phased out for some years and consequently everyone gets issued the same plates depending on vehicle type and registration entity (commercial versus personal use).