Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Visiting Shanghai 15-18 October 2012 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Hi folks, planning to visit SH riding from Ningbo Monday 15 Oct 2012. Not sure which motorcycle to ride at this stage, and if the forecast is crap I will drive up instead. Prefer to ride though even it takes 6-7hrs than driving up which only takes 3hrs.

Would be great to catch up with a few of you while up there if any of you have time available. I'm also wanting to get a list of bike related shops and dealers etc to visit. Not planning to buy another bike, but might top up on gear or accessories if I find something to my liking. With that in mind can those of you in SH update addresses on worthwhile bike related shops to visit while in the big smoke.

Please reply here (or PM) if you are able to meet up.
    Drop a reply with details/addresses of motorcycle and motorcycle accessory shops worth visiting in SH.

Cheers.
    Last edited by bikerdoc; 10-14-2012 at 07:11 PM.

2. #2 Re: Visiting Shanghai 15-18 October 2012 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    Hi folks, planning to visit SH riding from Ningbo Monday 15 Oct 2012. Not sure which motorcycle to ride at this stage, and if the forecast is crap I will drive up instead. Prefer to ride though even it takes 6-7hrs than driving up which only takes 3hrs.

Would be great to catch up with a few of you while up there if any of you have time available. I'm also wanting to get a list of bike related shops and dealers etc to visit. Not planning to buy another bike, but might top up on gear or accessories if I find something to my liking. With that in mind can those of you in SH update addresses on worthwhile bike related shops to visit while in the big smoke.

Please reply here (or PM) if you are able to meet up.
    Drop a reply with details/addresses of motorcycle and motorcycle accessory shops worth visiting in SH.

Cheers.
    Hey buddy I am around. Pubei Lu has some nice stuff to buy and dragon rider is always worth a stop. Pm for contact info

3. #3 Re: Visiting Shanghai 15-18 October 2012 
    Banned
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...6-Bimota-China
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...cles-Shanghai)
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...Service-Co-Ltd

Ducati Showroom (downtown), Harley-Davidson Shanghai / Pudong, MV-Agusta store on Guiping Road (near Pubei Road), CFmoto dealer at the end of Wuzhong Road (near Qixin Road) and the crappy bike parts market out at Hutai Road.....