Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    more CJ's out at the Roadhouse last Sunday. the HQP Roadhouse will be closed 9/10th. February and back to business as usual on Monday 11th.February.
    weather permitting might be a good idea to meet up one day during CNY for breakfast or lunch with bikes at HQP Roadhouse......

Happy Chinese New Year!
    Attached Images

2. #12 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    WSBK Australia @ HQP Roadhouse Shanghai

Sunday 24th.February brings us the start of the motorbike racing season 2013 kicking off with WorldSuperBikes http://www.worldsbk.com in Australia.

WSBK Race 1: Sunday 24 February @ 08:30hrs. Star Sports TV
    WSBK Race 2: Sunday 24 February @ 12:00hrs. Star Sports TV

Let's see how the Ducati Panigale (Team SBK Ducati Alstare) with the team's two official riders, Carlos Checa and Ayrton Badovini is doing this coming weekend.

Join us and ride your bike over, secure bike parking inside the gates, food and beverage available from the Roadhouse menu.
    Roadhouse Cafe (no. 2188 Huqingping Highway (G318) near Qianyun Road / Yintao Golf Club, Qingpu District,青浦区沪青平公路2188号)

3. #13 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    This coming Sunday (14/04) the Shanghai HQP-Roadhouse will show V8 Auckland (New Zealand), F1 Shanghai (China) and World-Superbikes Aragon (Spain) and just in case you get up early and got an interest in NASCAR Texas (USA) as well the race starts at 07:00AM breakfast time.
    Regular breakfast, lunch, BBQ and beverages can be ordered of the HQP-Roadhouse menu.

Quite a motorsports weekend, check out this weekends TV schedule via: http://tv.foxsportsasia.com

Have a nice weekend and hopefully pleasant weather.......

4. #14 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    bikes out at the HQP-Roadhouse the other weekend....
    Attached Images

5. #15 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    I like the clean flowing lines of that bike in the first two pics. What is it TBR? Looks really noice! Not a fan of the CJs though...

6. #16 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    I like the clean flowing lines of that bike in the first two pics. What is it TBR? Looks really noice! Not a fan of the CJs though...
    Zero Engineering Japan choppers: http://zero-eng.com and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinya_Kimura
    Imported and sold by TP-China: http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...ina-(Shanghai)

CJ's.... never mind, lets not talk about them.....

7. #17 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    While most come to MCM now to bitch about licensing and registration shit (ChinaV 22/02/2013), we had a lovely day riding and finished the day off watching WSBK race 1 at the Roadhouse......
    Attached Images

8. #18 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    Banned
    great day out at the Roadhouse today....
    Attached Images

9. #19 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by TB-Racing View Post
    While most come to MCM now to bitch about licensing and registration shit (ChinaV 22/02/2013), we had a lovely day riding and finished the day off watching WSBK race 1 at the Roadhouse......
    Looks like you spend more time on making photos then on actual riding!

@ Everyone: You're not obligated to reply to every post in every thread. Yet some people still whine if people who are new to the forum ask questions. If you're frustrated maybe you should consider a SH-Paris trip on a R6 in 25 days!

10. #20 Re: HQP Roadhouse Shanghai 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TB-Racing View Post
    great day out at the Roadhouse today....
    Nice collection of rides there. The top photo of the Duc, is a plus as I saw one on Saturday riding through Dong Qian Lake. Actually was the only other large recreational motorcycle I saw the whole ride - which is surprising as usually there are often a number of larger bore capacity bikes I see during my weekend rides through that Lake area (major tourist destination nowadays). Lots of bicycles there though, as there are multiple cycle hire businesses that have set up road side rental locations. The lake has numerous cycle paths that have been specially constructed which is all good, but now the renters are taking the cycles which comprise, single, in-line tandem, 3-seaters, and side-by-side tandems onto the roadways which are narrow enough as it is without the addition of these cyclists who are often coming to grips with a cycle with more than one seat wobbling all over the place.

On my Saturday ride, through the lake area, I happened upon two young women who'd crashed on a downhill right hander, into a traffic island and the pole of a road sign, knocking it down. Multiple abrasions, one with a deep laceration to her chin, and other bumps and bruises. The other lass worse off, had multiple facial abrasions, numerous lacerations to her forehead requiring sutures, a banged up right leg. Now the authorities need to ban these rental bikes from using the roads, since they have cycle paths. Even in the locations where the cycle paths are located, these rented bikes are being ridden on the roads. Combine, them with the other mix of cyclists, guys with all the best MTB's or road race bikes (most of whom wear cycle helmets, mixed with casual MTB, then the average Joe citizen driver, who drives where they want, stops in the middle of wherever they want, parks wherever they want... I'm sure you get the idea.

Anyway back to the picture of that Duc, now I know what it was that I saw coming towards me on Saturday. Bonus.

Oh, and Butch check your inbox, I PM'd ya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast