Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Cats are from HELL ! 
    Master of Thump
    Another innapropriate threade here, my specialty !!! LOL !!!
    Come on guys , have some fun , your mostly pretty damn boring around here you know .
    Oh hey Carl , they have the New Model Santa on his cruiser bike blow up this year you know ? Walmart and Target got it right now , $30 !!!!
    You missed your T-Day photo shoot for us anyway , maybe we'll guilt you into an X-Mas shoot instead ?

Here's a picture of one of our four and a half cats ( the half lives outside ) . You would be hard pressed to tell me the Devil himself doesn't make CATS !!!
    And snakes , look at the eyes on this cat !
    Don't piss her off she might burn holes in your head with her eyes , scarey stuff

She sits in our front window watching me ride the track , for hours ???? She must be plotting my demize ? Damn cats anyway ! So few recipes , so many cats .

Later , and pony up some humor fellas , I can't carry the whole show here with Crazy Carl too you know . Somebody around here besides us two has got to be equally as twisted ? Since Culcunes apparently left the building with Elvis for awhile , we need help with the Circus till he gets back with the bearded lady and actualy posts here again

Snortin Norton out
    Last edited by Snortin Norton; 11-29-2008 at 07:30 PM.