Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Cats are from HELL ! 
    Master of Thump
    Another innapropriate threade here, my specialty !!! LOL !!!
    Come on guys , have some fun , your mostly pretty damn boring around here you know .
    Oh hey Carl , they have the New Model Santa on his cruiser bike blow up this year you know ? Walmart and Target got it right now , $30 !!!!
    You missed your T-Day photo shoot for us anyway , maybe we'll guilt you into an X-Mas shoot instead ?

Here's a picture of one of our four and a half cats ( the half lives outside ) . You would be hard pressed to tell me the Devil himself doesn't make CATS !!!
    And snakes , look at the eyes on this cat !
    Don't piss her off she might burn holes in your head with her eyes , scarey stuff

She sits in our front window watching me ride the track , for hours ???? She must be plotting my demize ? Damn cats anyway ! So few recipes , so many cats .

Later , and pony up some humor fellas , I can't carry the whole show here with Crazy Carl too you know . Somebody around here besides us two has got to be equally as twisted ? Since Culcunes apparently left the building with Elvis for awhile , we need help with the Circus till he gets back with the bearded lady and actualy posts here again

Snortin Norton out
    Last edited by Snortin Norton; 11-29-2008 at 07:30 PM.

2. #2 Cats 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Just 4 and 1/2 cats eh?. Meet my dirty dozen:

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

3. #3 Good Lord Forchetto 
    Master of Thump
    Good Lord Forchetto , thats a pile "O" kitty's there !!!
    Good thing your on thier good side or they would take over your house ?
    Uh , I rephrase that , they a did take over your house already , I see that .
    No , we don't have that many cats , but we do have three dogs and Two Pythons , and half a gazzilian tropical fish ????? The cats keep the dogs in line, the snakes keep the cats in line , and the fish are doombed just like the humans eventaully around here .
    Cheers, thanks for sharing the photos, thats quite the damn brood of critters , and they look MIGHTY spoiled from the California King sized bed they sleep in . You do realize they look a little pissed that you woke them ??? Don't mess with Devil Kittens I tell ya .

Later, Snortin Norton

Wow!

You guys got me beat on the cat front. I only got one and she's totally princessy.

Forchetto man be sure you change the sand in the 8 cat boxes you must have strategically placed around the house. We can all only hope Forchettos cat's dont pull a "Children of the Corn" deal on him or he'll be in some serious troubles! Or maybe he's trying to collect all the amonium vapors to power his new future moto!

I'm thinking all that stinky ass stuff cat's disgcharge has to be combustable and good for something...

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

5. #5 You know Crazy Carl ? 
    Master of Thump
    You know Crazy Carl , you may just be onto something big there ? Cat and dog poop only collects , it never disappears really , aint good for anything either ? Makes me wonder if some new hybrid fueled Kitty poop powdered bike is actualy in our near future . Of course Forchetto being in the picture as Presidente' with the biggest supply on Earth thus far , obviuosly . It seams to me I pay about $30 a bag for IAMS brand cat food , so I should at least be a share holder of the poop supply of the world somehow too ? How do I get my money out of my cats is the question . They only sleep , eat , and poop at my house , and probably plan my death sometime in the near future ? Where is the profit margin in that ! I want my money back !!!!
    And lets not even go into how much my Fiance's Rottweiler can make Bike Fuel nuggets for us One good dump from him and it would probably fuel the entire Space Shuttle program for two years easilly ?
    Hmmm , how to go about making it though ? I don't want to touch it , smell it , or collect it ? Maybe nobody has been that brave yet is all ? I know they use Human crap for growing vegitables in other countrys , so why not have Kitty Cucumbers growing here in the USA and Spain ??? Or maybe Feline Fennel ??? Or Rottweiler Ruttabeggas ? Beagle Beans ? Labrador Lemons, the list is endless really ?
    Shell gasoline company seams to be on the edge of techno all the time, maybe get in co-hoots with them and create some Eco-Fuels from our pets ?
    Once created they would make so much money they could rename the company Sh"m"ell instead of Shell ? And maybe Exxon could be Rex-xon , or maybe B-P gas could become B-Peed gas ? Hmmm? Would give a whole new meaning to Exxons TV add of putting A Tiger in your tank ? Maybe a Tigger in your tank would be better ? Oh no, then Walt Disney would want a slice , of profit too . Hmmm?

I better start collecting rather than throwing away now ? Heck I got enough to make burms for the track with it too !!!! I probably won't have many riders come over though ? Skip that thought .

Later, Snortin Norton . I better call N.A.S.A tomorrow to see if they show interest .

6. #6 Cats 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    They don't live inside the house. When we moved to a village from the city some time ago there were lots of cats already here and gradually they have adopted us (because we feed them and de-bug them) and now I provide them with accomodation in the garden outside.
    There's always the favourite one that makes him or herself more popular than the rest and tries to sleep inside. We usually give in.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY