Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Hello in Southern China 
    Banned
    Hello

I have been liviing china for almost 6 years now. I have been riding a scooter for the last year+ and motorbikes for the last few months.

I ride an EN150 and GW250, and have a crap 150 chinese motobike, but I find the chinese bikes are really just junk

I have a question concerning riding around late hours (11pm-4am)

What is/are the best weapon(s) to carry with you when you ride late?

The best defense is not stopping, but if you get sideswipped, cut off, or hit and then attacked... what do you think is the best weapon to defend yourself or bash in a car?

currently I carry an angel blade, a extendable fox baton, and sometimes a stun gun or brass knuckles...

now I know its easy for a foreigner to beat a few chinese men, no problem... but if your getting attacked by another driver and he has a knife or pipe...

what do you carry?

and how the hell can I get a gun??

damn chinese are retarded and dumb as a turd.... if I just had a gun I would feel a lot safer with such stupidity around me (the poor and the rich chinese both seem retarded to me, careless and overall disrespectful on the road) .... are they easy to get illegally?.... i think all foreigners should be giving a gun upon entering china...

2. #2 Re: Hello in Southern China 
    Quote Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
    i think all foreigners should be giving a gun upon entering china...
    Maybe even before we arrive, with the hopes that we'll shoot ourselves in the head.

3. #3 Re: Hello in Southern China 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    Maybe even before we arrive, with the hopes that we'll shoot ourselves in the head.
    more like with an "option" to blow your head off if you cant take how retarded and slow people are here...
    face it - they need population control anyway... so by carrying a gun and shooting bad drivers your just doing the nation a favor!

I was once walking past a underground parking garage exit (as were some other people.... but I guess I was the last one).. and the guy yelled at me asking me if I wanted to die... as if he would not stop his car out of the garage for passing pedestrians... those are the kind of drivers that the rest of the country does not need... bullet in his head would be beneficial to everyone...

and since ive been here many years now i have experienced a lot of bad drivers, though mostly from the back of a taxi...

talking about taxi's... as my wifes uncle is one, they usually all have some sort of weapon in the car, atleast a metal pipe... never know what will happen on the road, or what a taxi passenger can do

infact, most drivers who have a few brain cells here will have a weapon in their car...

so to drive a motorbike without a weapon handy, is really retarded... but I guess if you live here for so long... and you cant beat them.. you join them...

hell with that! BEAT THEIR BRAINS OUT!

i have also been jumped, from behind, by 4 chinese men when I was with my wife one day downtown, major intersection... the pos's here will attack you anywhere if they want to, if you piss them off, exchange some wrong words... They even pushed my wife down (knocked her down from behind, bodycheck style) and then went after me from behind... but I caught that and threw the F'er to the ground fast... kinda shocked his buddies I guess haha

still even 4 on 1 I was easily able to throw down and strangle the leader and wait 1 minute for crossing guards to break it up while the other 3 kicked my back like a bunch of fairies... I'm still not sure how the guys mouth was bleeding, but I must have squeezed his lip against his teeth or something...

Even after the POS wanted to go 1 on 1... ripped T shirt and bloody mouth... smart guy... after he loses a 4 on 1 from behind (given I did not even let off a single punch, kick, headbutt, elbow or any devastating blows as I did not want to spend the rest of the day explaining to the police why 4 chinese men were in the hospital), he wants to go 1 on 1 face to face... nice... he could have asked for that in the first place and I would have grounded him right away no problem, no need to body check my wife to the sidewalk...

I just put up 4 fingers , pointed to them, put up 1 finger, pointed to me, and laughed like a crazy person

its funny how 50 or more people can gather around and watch but not do anything to stop the violence... when the bystanders and gang buddies saw my crazy eyes and laughing... the jaws just dropped and eyes came out of their eyelid-less holes in the head....

useless

again... time for population control

honestly i have never owned a gun before... i don't even like guns (I prefer to use my hands)... but if one is living in china, one should have a gun!

anyway another weapon i was thinking of carrying around on longer journeys was a 3 meter chain (about 1 inch chain links) with a pad lock on the end, for using as a whip, on or off the bike...

and I have some bike gloves with steel knuckles and steel studd balls on the fingers... but I just got those... i guess they can replace the brass knuckles... though then to have the same effect, i will need to hold something inside my fist, maybe the angel blade will work for that

Even 2 nights ago, i was walking my husky.. and the security outside the area (we live in a housing area, not apartments, so there is security inside each area, and also on teh roads outside) was walking his german sheppard, WITHOUT A LEASH!! IT ATTACKED MY DOG!

I didn't have a weapon... i was just walking my dog in the neighborhood... the security is supposed to protect me and my dog...

I had to go home to get the baton, motorbike and wife... went back and threatened to kill the dog if it ever happens again... he said it will be on a leash from now on... if its attacks my dog again, ill beat it with the baton, if it bites me, ill go home, get a khukri and cut the damn things head off, and then beat the security guard to near death

So even riding the bicycle around, you should have a weapon, atleast a stun gun or baton, for hiting chinese men and security dogs not on leashes... and maybe a knife, cause once something tries to kill you or your pet, it better be the last time - you better slice it up (it refers to both dogs and chinese men)
    Last edited by guy fawkes; 11-11-2012 at 01:42 AM.

4. #4 Re: Hello in Southern China 
    I just answered your other thread. cool down or go home. something got you and that cannot be cured
    admin, please delete this shit! it will fall back on all of us. this sentences are more than the free right of speech

5. #5 Re: Hello in Southern China 
    C-Moto Guru
    Yep, trolling. Reported.