Mm Mmm Mmmmm... I'm in love!!! Just went to the Chinese bike dealer in the town where I work and he's got a lot of AJP bikes from Portugal in stock. In terms of Chinese bikes, he recommended the Pulse Adrenaline for a 125. HMC Lightening decent bike but he'd had quite a few issues with one of the ones that he had sold so was swaying towards the Adrenaline as not had any probs with the 15 he's sold this year. HOWEVER :) a couple of Shineray Enduro 250s in stock. TASTY!!!!!! I want one! This could be it. Guy quite happy to show me the bike, let me take it for a spin, nothing to hide. He rated it and wasn't pushy. Take it or leave it.

Being new to the Chinese bike scene, the impression I'm getting is that although the quality and brand name isn't quite up to Jap standards, they are decent bikes in their own right and well worth the money. The problems I might encounter usually seem to be pretty minor in nature, and most of the dealers seem pretty down to earth and working hard to build up their brands - something some of the larger dealerships of Jap bikes sometimes take for granted... with a corresponding lack of customer service. I think I'm going to buy one. Shineray Enduro 250 for the same price as the Honda CBF125 I considered - what one gains in engine size, fun factor, look etc, the other gains in terms of brand name, proven reliability, etc. Swings and roundabouts.

SHINERAY ENDURO 250 - Any opinions?