Hello

I have been liviing china for almost 6 years now. I have been riding a scooter for the last year+ and motorbikes for the last few months.

I ride an EN150 and GW250, and have a crap 150 chinese motobike, but I find the chinese bikes are really just junk

I have a question concerning riding around late hours (11pm-4am)

What is/are the best weapon(s) to carry with you when you ride late?

The best defense is not stopping, but if you get sideswipped, cut off, or hit and then attacked... what do you think is the best weapon to defend yourself or bash in a car?

currently I carry an angel blade, a extendable fox baton, and sometimes a stun gun or brass knuckles...

now I know its easy for a foreigner to beat a few chinese men, no problem... but if your getting attacked by another driver and he has a knife or pipe...

what do you carry?

and how the hell can I get a gun??

damn chinese are retarded and dumb as a turd.... if I just had a gun I would feel a lot safer with such stupidity around me (the poor and the rich chinese both seem retarded to me, careless and overall disrespectful on the road) .... are they easy to get illegally?.... i think all foreigners should be giving a gun upon entering china...