about 1 week ago, i was riding around town (its a small town outside a major city in southern china) with my 150 with my gf on the back with my friend riding my chinese 150

We pulled around a corner of a shopping street, sped up a bit and then BAM, this small shit chinese van jetted out from a sidestreet and stopped in the middle of the street, trying to take up 2 of the 3 lanes on the street. He had seen us coming and thought that we were going fast enough that if he got his van into the road quickly enough, and blocked enough of the road that I would hit him.... well i did not hit him... I am always alert and always ready to break quickly. ... so I did

he then finished turning his right after several seconds delay (probably surpised I stopped and did not hit him) and proceeded to turn another right down the next street... we followed him... he turned another right, and then another right... so we had caught him going in circles, scared a white and black man were now chasing him, he panicked and turned yet another right INTO A DEAD END STREET, so we cornered him in with the 2 bikes and gave him a little scare and then let him go (i do not speak chinese, so I just rage at the F heads in english)

Totally caught the ass, he had gone out with his wife that night to try to cause an accident to try and get some money out of an unsuspecting motorcycle victim.

So... what would you do if this happened to you? Now I always carry weapons on me, to protect myself from a gang doing this sort of thing (as this happens regularly in china, usually it will be a van full of chinese men 3-4 men).

Things that can be done if someone cuts you off and tries to attack you is:
have a WHISTLE - blow it loud, keep blowing it
turn on the motorbike alarm, or have a separate alarm on teh keychain
use pepper spray
use stun gun
use baton
lastly, use knuckles and a knife to defend yourself at close range

What can be done if someone cuts out from the side like that and actually does hit you... since they are still at fault, yet they will probably lie and say you were speeding or something?

I feel like my only recourse would be to beat them to death, as they just risked my life, i could have died... i figure the favor should be returned...