Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteZ View Post
    You sound like a fantasist and a loser, guy fawkes. You should get out of China before someone pulls a a Neil Heywood on your ass.
    hahhaha I dont trust any chnks, neil did... no chnk touches me .

I live here because I can easily make money here

the fact that I have to deal with inbred retards everyday is just part of the "way it is"

you are no different I can see

2. #22 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Sounded like the van driver was just another Chinese driver. If he's in a van and you hit him he has to compensate you.. The rule of the road here is nearly always bigger takes the responsibility.
    Do not DO NOT make a scene. Irrespective of you being in the right or not, once the mob forms here they are 100% on the side of the Chinese. They will not listen to reason and they will become very angry and racist. If other people start turning up in numbers I suggest you get the hell out of there. Even if the police turn up they will not protect you if the mob is getting angry.

3. #23 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Tell you what is more scary than that is the people overtaking on blind corners and before brows of hills.. This happens mostly in the countryside.. It happens a lot.. Slapping into a van at 20km / hr is nothing compared with a truck coming at you at 80 while you're doing the same thing in the opposite direction..

4. #24 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Guy.. Think about moderating what you are saying. It's unnecessary to be writing this sort of stuff. Cool it bro, cool it.

5. #25 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob randysway223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
    Thanks, thats what ive been doing, just riding on after speaking my mind or just showing them with my face (and glvoes)

now that I have gloves with steel protection on the knuckles and fingers... anyone trying to bump me or swipe me quickly retreats once I show the gloves...

I suppose when they know they will die if they want to play games with someone on a motorbike, they smarten up fast

Thats a nice knife. I like the cold steel KOs for boot knives... and now its getting cooler, I can wear boots and bring a boot knive more often, they are really sharp and really good steel
    Do you know how you sound? Would you ride around your own country like that? Showing off your knuckles and what not thinking you're a tough guy. Cmon man, how do you know you cornered a guy and you're so sure if you can't even speak the lanuage to the guy. Chill out, and just keep your head on a swivel, riding is dangerous everywhere man.

6. #26 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Randy, 'Guy Fawkes' was banned long ago.

7. #27 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob randysway223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Randy, 'Guy Fawkes' was banned long ago.
    LOL! Oops.Serves him right though...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123