Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    to be anon you do not need to be a pacifist... or an activist, we dont all worship ghandi... we are not all hackers... and surely I can not stand for or speak for any other... we are one, we are all.

Therefore as a true collective that believes in true freedom, all should be accepted.... we could say that Anon is the Great Whore of Babalon!

The duality of your consciousness must prevent you from understanding that, hence why its is too weird for you, you can only see in black or white....

though to be honest I'm not really that anon here am I?? The forum should have my IP information by now, unless they cant figure out which one is my real IP.... the owner or admins on this forum should have a good idea where i'm at, unless they are as slow as the masses here...

Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    Last edited by guy fawkes; 11-14-2012 at 08:40 AM.

2. #12 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    thats good, but I AM NOT A TV... sure chinese look and watch me like I am, and americans think everything is a show for them also...

when a Chnk looks at me, I yell at them and say "IM NOT A F*CKING TV YOU CHNK"

Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    I watched this the other night, it was pretty good.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1584016/

It's about how creating a fake web persona can go horribly wrong, when fantasy and fabrication collide in a real world encounter. It is behind the new MTV series of the same name.

3. #13 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    hahahahhaa

I guess you have not had 4 chinese men jump you from behind and push your wife to the ground!!!!!!!

speak for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by SabineHartmann View Post
    never, ever carry something like a waepon on you!
    shouting is fine enough. I have done this once and it works quite fine. if situations escalated in any way, you should appear as victim and not as agressor.

4. #14 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuhaus View Post
    Still not entirely sure that "guy fawkes" is trolling. On the one hand he is saying some incredibly ignorant stuff, but on the other he's asked a few legitimate questions. For now I'm just sitting back with a bag of Doritos, catching up on my MCM and watching the fur fly.
    I am NOT TROLLING, my topics and replies are ON TOPIC, they are of concern when biking around

I am though being very HONEST AND FRANK, and I am not scared to speak my mind.

When someone is rude to me, I am rude back, you hit me, I hit you back harder thats all, but I am not here to make enemies or troll or flame. I am here to speak of my few real life experiences and get some feedback, useful or not.

I learned a little bit about the GW250 here, and came here because of the photos of the GW250, I did not come here to start fights...

its the chinese or foreigners I meet who usually start the fights, i just finish them
    Last edited by guy fawkes; 11-14-2012 at 07:09 AM.

5. #15 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Quote Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
    Thanks, thats what ive been doing, just riding on after speaking my mind or just showing them with my face (and glvoes)

now that I have gloves with steel protection on the knuckles and fingers... anyone trying to bump me or swipe me quickly retreats once I show the gloves...

I suppose when they know they will die if they want to play games with someone on a motorbike, they smarten up fast

Thats a nice knife. I like the cold steel KOs for boot knives... and now its getting cooler, I can wear boots and bring a boot knive more often, they are really sharp and really good steel

Yea that's a knuckle duster knife from WWI, pretty thing...

- - -

In the end I think u did good, as hopefully they'll remember and show more respect to smaller vehicles now, while u didn't hurt them.

But if u go around with a knife, I hope that u'll adopt a more zen attitude, and be able to leave it in ur boot when enraged by another one of those "drivers"...

Peace.
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

6. #16 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    Thanks, yeah its just that drivers here have no care of pedestrians or motorbikes or scooters, mopeds etc. No one can change everyone, but if I can get them to think twice and stop doing stupid things, than thats good

the other day I was moving around through stopped traffic at a stop light (like Everyone does here no different), and i was just about to squeeze through in front of one guy when he saw me and slammed on his accelerator pedal and then slamed the breaks, pretending to try to hit/kill me... well i guess he saw the gloves and then let me by after... Im not sure if he didn't like my skin color, my 250 bike or what, i honestly dont care... i know i dont like him for his car and his skin color, so either way... trying to kill me is beyond being jealous or cocky though

if he hit me, he would probably be dead now though, and I would probably not be here replying to your reply reply... but that's the cost of standing up for yourself today... fine

I also went back to where i bought my bike yesterday,... they really loved the 66 back end i got for the GW250, but when they saw my gloves, they tapped the steel and kinda looked scared :) Good to know they work!

and yeah I would NOT USE A KNIFE if someone just hit me, unless it was really bad and on purpose... but if a gang jumps out of a POS chinese mini van and try to attack me, then I better have a knife, baton and gloves, not just gloves or gloves and a baton. If its just an asshole trying to kill me, id rather use the baton and beat him repeatedly instead of just trading lives quickly with a blade.

i havent had any problems with gangs yet, though the garage guys do say that night time accidents are usually the cause of several gang men in a van. I would suppose that people here are too scared to drive their motorbike at 2 am outside of the city, on the highways inbetween cities etc... so honestly not expecting to get much out of the people here (like that one who thinks If i dont reply in 2 days im just a troll... these people who like to sit on the computer and blab all night cant help me much anyway.)

I am probably the olny foreigner with balls to drive around after hours in areas that might be dangerous

From driving around, i find that these gloves are the best single piece (or pair) of protection you can have. The simple sight of these kinds of gloves to chinese scares the shit out of them, in a car or not... once they see these they will rethink their plans

Steel knuckles and stud biker gloves

The great thing about gloves like these, is that its part of moto wear, you already have an "excuse" for having it on, AND they are READILY VISIBLE to other drivers, and if they don't easily see them, a simple fist in the air will make them very noticeable.

A chain with a lock on the end is also a weapon that you can have an "excuse" to carry all the time.

A knife you can have an excuse for also, like carrying it to clear out crap from your chain or wheels or whatever, but yeah, using one on someone is a different story than protecting yourself with your motor gloves or bike lock.

out of the 3 mentioned above, i still think the gloves are the best, as a driver may not view the chain as a weapon (people are really stupid here), and the knife needs to be pulled out, and they might not take that the right way,.. the gloves on the other hand display the understanding that you can not only bash their head in but bash their car hood or window in. it will make them think twice before they risk your life if they see them

Quote Originally Posted by braillce View Post

Yea that's a knuckle duster knife from WWI, pretty thing...

- - -

In the end I think u did good, as hopefully they'll remember and show more respect to smaller vehicles now, while u didn't hurt them.

But if u go around with a knife, I hope that u'll adopt a more zen attitude, and be able to leave it in ur boot when enraged by another one of those "drivers"...

Peace.
    Last edited by guy fawkes; 11-14-2012 at 07:45 AM.

7. #17 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Quote Originally Posted by guy fawkes View Post
    [...]

and yeah I would NOT USE A KNIFE if someone just hit me, unless it was really bad and on purpose... but if a gang jumps out of a POS chinese mini van and try to attack me, then I better have a knife, baton and gloves, not just gloves or gloves and a baton. If its just an asshole trying to kill me, id rather use the baton and beat him repeatedly instead of just trading lives quickly with a blade.

[...]
    Glad to hear it.

In which city do u live?
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

8. #18 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by braillce View Post
    Glad to hear it.

In which city do u live?
    well I live in guangdong, I drive around guangdong by myself, with my friend, my wife or both, used to live in guangzhou for several years, so I am near guangzhou but not really in guangzhou, kinda inbetween, close to guangzhou, donguan, shenzen is not too far.

You can see from other peoples posts on this forum, that guangdong is full or really stupid people. like that one who says Guangzhou is no class...

the drivers here are VERY SHIT, the drivers in Beijing are best, shanghai next.. but here its like a freaking zoo

and about the ZEN bit, im kinda passed that, light-wise

9. #19 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    Banned
    please delete repost

BTW, there should be a "Road Rage" sub forum

10. #20 Re: Night Rider - Be Cautious of Scammers Trying to Cause Accidents to get money 
    C-Moto Regular
    You sound like a fantasist and a loser, guy fawkes. You should get out of China before someone pulls a a Neil Heywood on your ass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast