Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 2012 Dongfang DF250RTD [cruiser-inspired by the Honda 250 Rebel]. Love it, but, ... 
    C-Moto Noob
    ... have encountered only about two problems thus far [bought new, now has about 260 mi.]: #1. The Owner's Manual is basically useless, due to the fact the translator spoke [& wrote] even worse English, than Chinese. Because of the useless owner's manual, I don't even know the type of motor oil I should be using in my bike, the gas/fuel grade of unleaded gasoline, ect., ect... PLEASE HELP!!!

Is there ANY place on earth I can get an owner's manual for this bike [in readable English] I can read/use? If so, where? I love this bike, & think it's well worth the $1995 I paid new for it.

Problem [minor] #2. The Tool kit I received with my bike was missing some of the tools which were supposed to come with it [& why was no spoke wrench included with this tool kit [this bike has spokes].

One last thing, the bike's tool kit container/holder is near useless, due to part of the bike's frame blocking most of the access to the opening where the tools/tool kit slide in. Other than these few problems, GREAT BIKE, especially for the $1995 I paid for it. WHERE CAN I GET A READABLE/USEFULL OWNER'S MANUAL?

alien71121

2. #2 Re: 2012 Dongfang DF250RTD [cruiser-inspired by the Honda 250 Rebel]. Love it, but, . 
    C-Moto Senior
    I'd like to hear how this motorcycle is dong for you. If you get this message, could you update this thread?

Thanks, Jon