Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    image.jpg
    Very simple

2. #12 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    image.jpg
    Sheng wey carb. The plug was burnt white so it's probably pretty lean on ratio. Rather than buying anything I'm going to try adjusting the needle jet first. I did pull the carb apart to make sure that the floats were functional and that it just wasn't a mess in side. Looked good. Also checked the jetting 135 main and 40 pilot.

3. #13 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Anyone know where to get a battery box/compartment?

4. #14 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    C-Moto Noob
    I HAVE A 2005 KOMODO .ITS THE 169FML MOTOR BUT CANT FIND PARTS FOR A KOMDO.IM ASSUMING ITS MADE BY ANOTHER MANUFACTURER.IM LOOKING FOR THE GEAR BOX THATS ON LEFT SIDE OF ATV THAT CONNECTS THE MOTOR TO THE DRIVE SHAFT.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

5. #15 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    I suggest you also join us on chinariders.net if you haven't already done so. This site is a great site, but has owners from all over the world, including many expats from Europe living and working in China; they are probably not familiar with Komodo, although this company was affiliated with HiBird, which might help in the search for help.

Chinariders has a core groups of members who live in the US and Canada, so are more familiar with the bikes we have or had in the US over the years. Photos of the problem areas are a big plus here and on chinariders, but if you can describe the issue, someone can usually figure out a solution that way.

6. #16 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    Quote Originally Posted by wilphins1 View Post
    IM LOOKING FOR THE GEAR BOX THATS ON LEFT SIDE OF ATV THAT CONNECTS THE MOTOR TO THE DRIVE SHAFT.
    Something like this - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...987959042.html ?

I saw at least half a dozen different differentials to "Aliexpress", but now I can not easily find them. Just browse "Aliexspress" stores with spare parts for motorcycles and accessories, and you will surely find what you need.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

7. #17 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppwvu View Post
    Any help? Would love a manual or parts advice need some parts! And advice!Attachment 9246
    I have almost the same bike i need to know where i can find a topend rebuild kit for it my motor number is zs169fml if someone could help that would be great

8. #18 Re: Venom v200mx help! 
    Sometimes it's a 63.5 (196) actually
    69 (CB198)https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36744024764
    If brave enough: that item supports the official int'l forwarding service . Shipped overseas as they received it (ie. no manual inspection / won't repack to smaller box: volumetric weight is PiTA in int'l shipping or add more buffer... ) + declaration docs . Via agent is safer bet: will unbox it & take photos to u / Repack to resonable shape... Sticky from chinariders.net < Off-Topic/General Discussion > had many tips about this last option. Just register there & voila
    Last edited by humanbeing; 12-13-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12