Hello to everyone,

I'm less than 12hrs old in this forum and so glad to know it exist and very happy to see filipino riders sharing infos from our side of the globe. Anyways, I've been in the process of choosing a bike for my general riding need. I'm planning to use it probably to go to my work place, get around the city and probably do some weekend rides with some friends. I owned a Kawasaki KR150 since its release sometime 2003 and have a very wonderful riding experience with it till the typhoon "Undoy" hit the metro and unluckily me and my KR were one of the poor victims of the flood. I was able to revive and get her back to normal riding condition with the great help of the people from Kawasaki Phils. for replacement parts and "Dan" a mechanic friend from a local bike shop in Mandaluyong City. I sold the KR to my friend's son for some financial reason after and from there on I was deprived of my riding hobby. Now, i was again planning to get a bike with a limited budget so I was planning to get a China-made unit. I was hovering a lot on our local websites and forums hence I notice some names in this forum very familiar. Infos were vast but not direct to the point and sometimes one sided when a product is the issue.
I would like to ask for help in making a final decision on what model and make to get and what Im looking into for the next 5 years or so with the unit I may decide on to get. Choices have been narrowed down to these parameters:

250cc CPI GRX250 vs MCX Renegade 250

200cc Motorstar MSX200-II vs CPI GRX200

150cc Motorstar R155 vs Racal, Rusi, ?????

I'm looking into the supermoto (motard) set-up for a different riding experience and looks, thanks and all your inputs and suggestion would be highly appreciated. More power to this forum and God bless everyone!!!