I don't know why, but I decided to order the D250RTC. I have been a Honda guy all my life and own several now, including a CRF230L. I bought the dual sport at a dealer this spring - an 09 with approx 340 miles on it. Got it for a steal! It gets great gas mileage but the seat is about 1/2 inch thick at best and even the Corbin I replaced it with hurts my butt after about 25 miles. This bike replaced several Honda NSR250s that I sold to pay for a new truck. Decided to let them go because parts were getting hard to find, and my commute is too long to enjoy the two strokes for what they were designed for. Plus I would have never been able to afford the truck without selling them!

The RTC looks great, and is super cheap for what it is. I have a couple pocket bikes so I'm aware of the Chinese quality issues. My plans include swapping out the engine, carbs, and wiring harness from a CB400F if anything catastrophic ever happens. That would make a great winter project and create a sweet bike that can't be bought here in the US. Why we insist on big stuff baffles me.

Anyway, the prices for the RTC are very similar from place to place. I just need to know where I can order it from and actually receive it. Has anyone bought one recently? What color did you order/receive? Any good reviews from a certain seller?

Thanks,
Craig