Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Superbyke RMR 125 - need Help Please :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi, I have been riding for just over 3 years and have never fell off once, yet yesterday I decided to break that record by falling off in the Asda car park at around 4mph due to a massive diesel spill in the middle of the road

The bike itself is in good shape as it wasn't too bad, however, the exhaust has split in two as it had a fair bit of rust on it anyway so I will be needing a new exhaust, also once of the side panels smashed off so I will need to be replacing that as well.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what exhaust system would fit this bike and if possible could please link me to a site/ page where I can buy it from, I would be very grateful as I have searched online for what exhausts to buy and have not had any luck finding which one I need. Thankyou very much.

2. #2 Re: Superbyke RMR 125 - need Help Please :) 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear Luke,

Greetings and welcome to MCM. Sorry about the parking lot slip-up, though it also sounds like it might have been comical. Any crash that leaves you unhurt is worth smiling over. And now you know how your tires perform in diesel spills. I guarantee you that knowledge will definitely come in handy some day.

As for your exhaust, have a go at advanced search up in the righthand corner, then search for posts on the superbyke rmr; my admittedly hazy recollection says there's a pretty evolved ecosystem of RMR125 posts here in MCM, so even if you don't find a specific answer to your question, your search will lead you to members who likely will have some answers.

Don't bother with the simple search window that appears on every page; be sure to click advanced search, then key in "superbyke" or "rmr" in the search field, then start by clicking the "headlines only" field, and search. if you find a thread that already has discussed the rmr exhaust, you might want to repost your question in that thread, so that the next guy with the same question has an easier time of getting answers! Hey, we're a community committed to helping each other! Whatever you learn, if posted, will help the next guy...

We'd love see some pix of you and your bike, which technically is a non-existent vaporbike without photographic documentation.

Again, welcome and good luck finding what you need.

cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: Superbyke RMR 125 - need Help Please :) 
    Your bike is made by Qingqi or Pioneer (essentially the same--some differences) so this should help you narrow down the parts. The Sinnis Apache is also essentially the same bike, too. I know that the Qingqi bikes are sold throughout Europe and the world under various brand names, so someone should be able to help you out with the exhaust and side panel. Have you contacted superbyke? I went to their site briefly, and the video that plays sounds like the bike has some kind of aftermarket exhaust. I forgot, Qingqi uses an almost identical engine as the Suzuki DR, because Qingqi manufactures Suzuki under 250 and under engines as their OEM. So even aftermarket exhausts for the Suzuki DR 125 should be able to be fitted to your bike; however, make sure this is possible in person because, for proprietary reasons, there might be some slight differences which might make them non-compatible. So, for the exhaust, start with a Suzuki dealer or Suzuki aftermarket dealer, and then branch out from there. For the body parts, find any Qingqi dealer/distributor, or Sinnis dealer.

4. #4 Re: Superbyke RMR 125 - need Help Please :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Your bike is made by Qingqi or Pioneer (essentially the same--some differences) so this should help you narrow down the parts. The Sinnis Apache is also essentially the same bike, too. I know that the Qingqi bikes are sold throughout Europe and the world under various brand names, so someone should be able to help you out with the exhaust and side panel. Have you contacted superbyke? I went to their site briefly, and the video that plays sounds like the bike has some kind of aftermarket exhaust. I forgot, Qingqi uses an almost identical engine as the Suzuki DR, because Qingqi manufactures Suzuki under 250 and under engines as their OEM. So even aftermarket exhausts for the Suzuki DR 125 should be able to be fitted to your bike; however, make sure this is possible in person because, for proprietary reasons, there might be some slight differences which might make them non-compatible. So, for the exhaust, start with a Suzuki dealer or Suzuki aftermarket dealer, and then branch out from there. For the body parts, find any Qingqi dealer/distributor, or Sinnis dealer.
    Thankyou very much :)

5. #5 Re: Superbyke RMR 125 - need Help Please :) 
    C-Moto Regular
    CMPO have got the Superbyke RMR listed. I think that they deal with the Pioneer stuff in their Pulse range so I guess it depends if the RMR is Pioneer or Qingqi http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonl...RMR125#results