Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. #81 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    I've plucked up courage and have also mailed Gareth to find out what's going on.

I know they've had some problems with web servers, etc. Internet is probably a novelty in Wales...
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

2. #82 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    I've plucked up courage and have also mailed Gareth to find out what's going on.

I know they've had some problems with web servers, etc. Internet is probably a novelty in Wales...

Ok
    If you have luck and get a answer please tell me!
    Thank you

3. #83 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Well, just one additional exhaust.

Is that thumper or what!?
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

4. #84 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by superfamous View Post
    Ok
    If you have luck and get a answer please tell me!
    Thank you
    Got an answer. I'll just quote from his reply, with another email address to try:

Hey Ern.. good to hear from you.. yes everything is great thanks... the reason for emails going unanswered is that we are about to close the shop for 8 weeks as we're making some big changes to the business.

I have left Chloe and Chris to manage the shop but neither have much technical knowlegde about bikes- so are there just to keep the business side of things moving.

I had a lot of problems with regard to systems of work, such as returns, order processing etc and a huge problem with orders 'lost' in transit.. so I decided to wipe the slate clean and redesign Xian from the bottom up. As you made me aware at the start.. I was too much of a friend to the customers and wasn't using my business head. I was taken advantage of by a few clubs/forums that asked for discounts etc and also by 'friends' I had acumilated along the way.

So January 2010 will see the launch of Xian Racing LTD and Kamikaze Pro LTD. I've sold my security company to fund enough stock to sink a small island in the Bahamas and with new systems of work Xian should run alot smoother.

I'll check that the sites and email addresses are all working - I have told Chris that if he can't answer the question to just not answer rather than give incorrect information - so I believe I may be to blame if people are getting ignored.

If the peole trying to order are friends of yours please get them to email office@xianracer.com and mark it FAO: Gareth/ERN

I'll then get Chris to forward these to me. If people want to bulk buy before we shut we are open to offers as some stock will be discontinued when we open the new store.

Gareth
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

5. #85 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    Got an answer. I'll just quote from his reply, with another email address to try:

Hey Ern.. good to hear from you.. yes everything is great thanks... the reason for emails going unanswered is that we are about to close the shop for 8 weeks as we're making some big changes to the business.

I have left Chloe and Chris to manage the shop but neither have much technical knowlegde about bikes- so are there just to keep the business side of things moving.

I had a lot of problems with regard to systems of work, such as returns, order processing etc and a huge problem with orders 'lost' in transit.. so I decided to wipe the slate clean and redesign Xian from the bottom up. As you made me aware at the start.. I was too much of a friend to the customers and wasn't using my business head. I was taken advantage of by a few clubs/forums that asked for discounts etc and also by 'friends' I had acumilated along the way.

So January 2010 will see the launch of Xian Racing LTD and Kamikaze Pro LTD. I've sold my security company to fund enough stock to sink a small island in the Bahamas and with new systems of work Xian should run alot smoother.

I'll check that the sites and email addresses are all working - I have told Chris that if he can't answer the question to just not answer rather than give incorrect information - so I believe I may be to blame if people are getting ignored.

If the peole trying to order are friends of yours please get them to email office@xianracer.com and mark it FAO: Gareth/ERN

I'll then get Chris to forward these to me. If people want to bulk buy before we shut we are open to offers as some stock will be discontinued when we open the new store.

Gareth
    thank you forchetto

6. #86 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Hmmm...

Not answering is just about as bad as giving incorrect info. At least an email saying: "Sorry, I'm not the dude who knows but here's a web page with our FAQ" would be better than nothing.

If you want a guaranteed way to shoot your business in the ass, totally ignoring emails and other means of correspondence is a great way to do it.

Anyway, I hope their restructuring goes well!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

7. #87 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Hmmm...

Not answering is just about as bad as giving incorrect info. At least an email saying: "Sorry, I'm not the dude who knows but here's a web page with our FAQ" would be better than nothing.

If you want a guaranteed way to shoot your business in the ass, totally ignoring emails and other means of correspondence is a great way to do it.

Anyway, I hope their restructuring goes well!

CC
    Agree. Also shutting the shop for 8 weeks seems a bit over the top. We moved my business in one day. Worked till 2 in the morning and the factory was in production the next day. Phones and email was manned without interruption.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

8. #88 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Hi there

Just to tell you that finally I found a exhaust for my pulse.
    I found it in eBay (address below just in case someone wants to order one too).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOOTER-EXHAUS...item335851339f

It will arrive tomorrow. later I will post pictures.

Thank you
    Mario

9. #89 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    hi any pics on exhaust and is it a good setup??

10. #90 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    That looks the same as the one I got from Xian Racing for my Qingqy QM200GY. It looks as if it'll come with some bits that are surplus to requirements: The downpipe and those funny-looking struts. They're to fit scooters. Also the downpipe has a spring loop to match the one in the silencer and keep them together. You won't be able to use that as the Qingqi's downpipe has no such loop. I used a pipe clamp after cutting some slots, but the fit is very good so you could get away with nothing to hold them together.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast