Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    ya i dont see the full system being much of a gain, im going with the FMF spark arrestor for 115 shipped from bike bandit just wish i could get it ceramic coated black

C-Moto Noob
    Hey Angelr, I am in Orlando as well. I did not do an actual weight but the stock exhaust is much heavier, as far as the header pipe I just did not like the transition of black to the stainless. If it was available with a carbon can the black header would be trick though.

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    No kidding you're here in town. That's awesome. We'll have to get together at some point, I'm in the south orlando area. Work near sand lake and orange and live near orange and weatherbee. As far as the aesthetics of two different finishes.... that's yet another reason why I would prefer a full system, even if as it sounds it wouldn't do much for weight and power over just the can.

Quote Originally Posted by picotte1 View Post
    Hey Angelr, I am in Orlando as well. I did not do an actual weight but the stock exhaust is much heavier, as far as the header pipe I just did not like the transition of black to the stainless. If it was available with a carbon can the black header would be trick though.

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    find a powder coating shop and have the can heat coated or ceramic coated.should cost about 20 bucks

C-Moto Noob
    Cool yeah Im not to far from you I work at ScreenWorksUSA on taft Vineland between OBT and JYP, but I live off of edgewater.

6. #76 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Hi
    I'm from Portugal and I have a Qingqi. Here is known as I-moto tiger 125 SM.
    I want to change my stock exhaust for the P&P can from xian racing like forchetto did, but i send a few emails and i got no answer from xian racing.
    Does anyone knows an alternative way to speak with someone from xian racing? or an alternative link to order?
    Thank you

7. #77 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Have you tried one of the contact emails on this page?:

http://www.xianracing.co.uk/temp/ind...iewDoc&docId=2

I believe they've run out of the stainless steel can and are now supplying an identical one in shape but made of carbon fibre. This is the link to see it. They say it's for GY6 engined scooters but I think the overall size and 33 mm inlet pipe diameter makes it suitable for Qingqi derived bikes.

http://www.xianracing.co.uk/temp/ind...d&productId=51

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

8. #78 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    Have you tried one of the contact emails on this page?:

http://www.xianracing.co.uk/temp/ind...iewDoc&docId=2

I believe they've run out of the stainless steel can and are now supplying an identical one in shape but made of carbon fibre. This is the link to see it. They say it's for GY6 engined scooters but I think the overall size and 33 mm inlet pipe diameter makes it suitable for Qingqi derived bikes.

http://www.xianracing.co.uk/temp/ind...d&productId=51

Hi
    thank you for your reply forchetto
    Yes, i already tried all the e-mails on the page and nothing...
    yes they've run of stock of the stainless can and i want the fiber one, but i can't get a answer from xian racing!
    I even send a e-mail to Gareth to a e-mail address that i found in this forum and he told me that the fiber exhaust can be fit in a pulse adrenaline, but after this reply he never answered again...

9. #79 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    There's something strange about their web page. Lots of discounts, even for popular fast moving stock.

Not long ago they moved to a different, larger premises and I'm wondering if they've overstretched themselves and are in financial trouble.

I could email Gareth but somehow I dread to hear the bad news if any. They're good, honest and ethical traders, and usually respond very quickly to enquiries and orders.

Have you tried this email address?: garethtruscott@hotmail.co.uk
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

10. #80 Re: Exhaust can for Qingqi QM200GY (aka Qlink, etc) 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    There's something strange about their web page. Lots of discounts, even for popular fast moving stock.

Not long ago they moved to a different, larger premises and I'm wondering if they've overstretched themselves and are in financial trouble.

I could email Gareth but somehow I dread to hear the bad news if any. They're good, honest and ethical traders, and usually respond very quickly to enquiries and orders.

Have you tried this email address?: garethtruscott@hotmail.co.uk
    Hi
    Well i don't know what is happening with them, but from the e-mails that are in their page and never got any answers.

yes, i tried this email garethtruscott@hotmail.co.uk and get one single answer, after that never more... I really want to get that can, but it look that will be difficult.
    thank you

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast