Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    That seems to be the idea used by JP Motorsports for their Qingqi exhaust can. Note on the photo of volksjagger's bike the pipe extension that comes with it. I don't think it looks as neat as mine though...the little "notch" cut out of the plastic sidecover is a small price to pay IMHO.

If you go ahead, ensure the pipe from Xian racing has a double diameter: 33 mm to engage with the Qingqi's 32 mm OD downpipe, and 32 mm to go inside the cans 33 mm ID inlet stub.

Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

forchetto,
    Great write up on the Xian exhaust. I am very interested in getting one. I tried to order one through the website but a message came back that the weight was too high. I am in the US and sent a note to them asking about getting one of the ones you have. I have not heard an answer yet. I checked out the Ebay store you listed on another post but they didn't have any items available. Can you suggest another avenue to purchase this exhaust? Any help will be greatly appreiciated. Thanks.

3. #23 Stainless universal can for Qingqi (Qlink) QM200GY 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    I know they've been closed for 2 or 3 weeks due to a reorganisation and move of the business, but they should be re-opened by now. I understood they were now shipping abroad.

Looking for an alternative supplier has drawn a blank. Using the unfortunate name written on the side of the can: "P&P motor parts" as a search, doesn't get you anywhere. "P&P" gets diluted in the searches with "Post and packing" abbreviation..."motor parts" is very common as well...

Try e-mailing Gareth direct at garethtruscott@hotmail.co.uk
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Regular
    Here is a few places on ebay in the USA that look like they are selling the same pipe.

Stainless Version:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

Carbon Fiber Version:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

5. #25 Qingqi exhaust can from P&P 
    Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by firefightermatt View Post
    Here is a few places on ebay in the USA that look like they are selling the same pipe.
    Well spotted... Thanks. That looks like it. The examples shown are a little more expensive as they come with the downpipe for GY6-engined scooters and you don't need a downpipe for the Qingqi. They might have just the cans in stock as well.
    The carbon fibre one looks brilliant.

If you decide to buy from this ebay seller do ask what the INSIDE diameter of the inlet is, it should be 33 mm.

You might need to jet up to take full advantage. Look for MIKUNI BST jets. Mine came with 122.5, so far it's working and performing fine with 125.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    If you decide to buy from this ebay seller do ask what the INSIDE diameter of the inlet is, it should be 33 mm.
    I asked the seller what the inlet inner diameter was on the stainless pipe above and they said it was 1 1/4 inches which I think is the correct size for your bikes.

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by firefightermatt View Post
    1 1/4 inches which I think is the correct size for your bikes.
    Thanks. 1.25" = 3.175 mm, just right. Sorry, we use milimetres because Napoleon said so...
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by forchetto View Post
    Thanks. 1.25" = 3.175 mm, just right. Sorry, we use milimetres because Napoleon said so...
    HAHA!!! I like using millimeters better too...its just easier, I also said "your bikes" which I should have said "our bikes" since I also own a Qlink XF200.

I am going to get this exhaust for my bike, is there anything else I need to change except the main jet and slow jet for it to run correctly?

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    No. That's about it. I did remove the SAI air injection gear to prevent poping back in the silencer, but I don't think the US models have that. Also fitted one of those miracle (and expensive) Iridium plugs and it seems to start better and require less choke.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Regular
    Thanks for the help...I will order the two jets you recomend.

I was just reading your thread about the iridium spark plug and was about to order one. You say in your post that the part number for the plug you bought was IW22, when I put my stock plug number (DR8EA) into the Denso cross refference it says to use IX24?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast