I currently reside in the small city of Yuma, AZ located in the southwest corner of Arizona, where the borders of California and Arizona,USA meet up with Sonora and Baja Norte, Mexico--four states and two countries meet in a demolition derby of cultures and language, and ironically, not good Mexican food (I used to eat really, really good Mexican when I lived in Los Angeles--here, it's just "ok")

I just sold off the carcass of my Chinabike experiment, a Jetmoto (actually, Alpine-branded) GY200. It had its ups and downs, with the downs dominating and winning, so currently bikeless. Very intrigued by the Qingqi 200 motard which I have found to be sold in both Qingqi name-brand (Qingqi GY-A) and re-badged as a Qlink XF200 due to the fact that I used to own a DR250s in the early to mid '90's, and that Qingqi is the OEM for the DR200se.

For those of you familiar with chinariders.net , I, and member 'teamcheap' had both started Yahoo! Groups which led to 'Frostbite' starting chinariders.net. TeamCheap's group was called LF200GY group concentrating on the Lifan GY's, and my group is Jetmotogroup. The Lf200GY group was recently disbanded by TeamCheap for no real reason, and jetmotogroup is still there, although I steer everyone to chinariders, but will do the same for this site, now that it is up and running.