2010 JH600 for sale. Bike is in Beijing.

I am selling my JH600 because I don't use it much. I have a lot of projects on the go, and the JH is not getting as much use as it deserves. It is a fantastic bike for China. But, frankly, most of my riding is in downtown Beijing where the ONLY sensible solution is a little scooter. Our traffic problem has gone beyond absurd.

It has about 10K kms on it, and has been maintained meticulously by the Beijing Jialing Service Center since new (I am the only owner). I am a little crazy in making sure my bikes are in perfect riding condition. During the ECU upgrade process, I had the mechanic go over the bike with a fine tooth comb. The ECU upgrade was about 2K, the FULL servicing about another 2K (all fluids changed, including fork oil, brake fluid, coolant, engine oil - and everything adjusted to new specs).

Goodies include Tourfella bags and mounts (powder-coated in a matching color), hand guards, upgraded horns (very loud), huge ADLO 929 top box (with integrated brake light), and a couple of GoPro mounts (camera not included).

Black.

Asian version (lower seat height). I find it much more comfortable.

It has the upgraded ECU.

It will probably need new tires in the next few thousand kms. Originals are still on.

It is 京A-plated. I have owned the bike >2 years, therefore I can separate the bike from the plate. If you are from outside Beijing, you can legally buy it and plate it in your jurisdiction (no tax on used bikes). Inside Beijing, it has to keep its A-plate.

Market rates for 京A plates have just jumped to 30K+, and are likely to continue rising in the next few months.

Bike without plate is 22.5K rmb. Bike with plate is 52.5K. I think this is a pretty good price, as the panniers & mounts are 4.5K and they are in brand new condition. And the bike is in pretty much near-new condition. A new JH600-A, with taxes, delivery, etc., etc., but without plate (or any goodies) is mid to high 30s. With goodies, probably low 40s.

Naturally, I have ALL of the documents, receipts, manuals, etc.

Here are a couple of 2012 pics. The top box has been changed to the larger ADLO 929 (two helmets), but if you prefer the black ADLO 8038 (one helmet, as in the pics), I can switch it back on (I am currently using the 8038 on one of my YBRs).

Grab it before I change my mind - a distinct possibility because I do like this bike. MCM members get first crack, and thereafter I will put it on the Chinese classifieds, and local expat boards, unless I change my mind.

PS: I also have a red 2011 Yamaha YBR125-K (4K kms with some goodies), A-plated, that I will sell for 37,500. However, it can't be separated from its A-plate until mid-2013, so 30K of the price is just the plate.