Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: 2010 JH600

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Still having trouble trying to separate the JH600 bike from the Beijing A plate - technically possible, administratively difficult.

Took the JH600 out of storage, and gave it a good run over the weekend - she's a nice bike. Plates are now 42K. So, the price is 22.5K for the bike, and whatever the market price is for the plate on the transaction date (I need to immediately buy another plate because I am buying a different bike to play with).

Yamaha YBR125 sold within a few hours of me putting it on the Chinese website - haven't put the JH on because I am still not really sure I want to sell it.

I will throw another bike into the mix, though - a 1 year old YBR250 with a 100% legal B plate (good number). About 1k kms on it. 20K firm. It will be about 29K with a B plate through a dealer. It has a (fake) Givi windscreen and taobao handguards on it. Pics in my GW250 thread. It is grey. Obviously, perfect shape.

2. #12 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Update:

YBR125 sold, YBR250 sold, a classic Indian I had (not listed) also sold this week.

JH600 still for sale, but I'd prefer the A plate to stay on it - market prices are all over the map. Seems they have dropped down to 50K, again (from a high of 60K last week). Anyways, the JH is still 22.5 plus agent's market price for an A plate (I need to immediately buy another one).

I am also tossing my 2012 Harley 883 superlow (two tone white orange) out there (also A plated). Still under warranty, under 1K kms (all my bikes have low mileage because i can only ride one at a time). Bought last year at the Beijing Harley dealer for 110K plus plate. Sell for 85K plus plate. The 883 is in brand new condition. I now have a different Harley. Definitely a sickness.

I need to raise enough cash for TB's MTS ... although he doesn't yet know he is selling it to me for a great price.

3. #13 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao Jia Hou View Post
    Update: YBR125 sold, YBR250 sold, a classic Indian I had (not listed) also sold this week.
    That classic Indian deserves a picture on this forum, even if it is sold already ..

4. #14 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Banned
    I now have a different Harley.
    What type of ol' tractor did you buy this time? Please don't tell me a comfy flamed out pirate armchair with wheels and the stereo, fridge & kitchen sink all build in......

I need to raise enough cash for TB's MTS ... although he doesn't yet know he is selling it to me for a great price.
    My Italian mistress shall be taken out of hibernation once I am back up in the "Big Smoke" Shanghai and sorry ~ ain't for sale as I love the bike and got a few upgrades planned as bits and parts arrived....

5. #15 Re: 2010 JH600 
    I am glad LJH is not in Nanjing! Would cost me a fortune.
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

6. #16 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Quote Originally Posted by 998S View Post
    That classic Indian deserves a picture on this forum, even if it is sold already ..
    Will get to that ... I only have a few crummy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TB-Racing View Post
    What type of ol' tractor did you buy this time? Please don't tell me a comfy flamed out pirate armchair with wheels and the stereo, fridge & kitchen sink all build in......
    Your mistress is too skinny, you need to experience a REAL woman - all 500 kgs of her.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie View Post
    I am glad LJH is not in Nanjing! Would cost me a fortune.
    One man's misery is another man's pleasure - bring cash.

7. #17 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Banned
    Your mistress is too skinny, you need to experience a REAL woman - all 500 kgs of her.
    DRAG RACE? I'll bring the skinny lady and you bring fat mama....

Passed a nice sign the other day and thought about you and your pirate cruiser.....put up some pics please - all dressed up and kitted out in gear please....
    Attached Images

8. #18 Re: 2010 JH600 
    DRAG RACE? I'll bring the skinny lady and you bring fat mama....
    May I remind you ... Harley versus sport something ... we can do the Aussie/Canuck version.

....put up some pics please - all dressed up and kitted out in gear please....
    Another Canadian pirate ...

Bieber.jpg

but I heard that Beijing's puppy litter didn't qualify him as a hang-around - probably because he doesn't wear dentures.

And here's the dream machine (be sure to click on each image for full size viewing, in all its glory) ...

Chinese dresser 01.jpgChinese dresser 02.jpgChinese dresser 03.jpgChinese dresser 04.jpg

Come on, admit it, I know you're jealous.

9. #19 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Why...why...why do you feed the monkeys?
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

10. #20 Re: 2010 JH600 
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie View Post
    Why...why...why do you feed the monkeys?
    I had to look up the definition for that expression - never heard it before

I am surprised nobody came out and asked me "Have you lost your f'n mind!?!?!?" "Breathing too much Beijing air????" I guess we are a kinder & gentler bunch on MCM.

I saw that HD "work of art" at the HD dealer about a year, or so, ago. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to meet the owner ... I was really curious.

I was also curious if TB-R would rescind his drag race challenge after seeing the pics ... because he'd have to ride the "drag queen" while I caressed his svelte mistress. I'd also take lots of embarrassing pics of TB in embrace, and then blackmail him away from the mistress. He'll part with her ... I know he will ... I just need to make a plan.

Nah, I would never buy that "artistic HD" - silver isn't my color.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast